Does Caffeine Make You Euphoric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoodleNaught View Post
    A couple of cups of coffee increases your chances of a heart attack by 30-60%.
    Aren't you also the guy who just said pot is worse for the brain than glue-sniffing in the other thread? Where are you getting this information?

Drixnak, I sometimes experience a sort of mellow goodwill after drinking good tea. However, as plain old Red Rose teabags don't have the same effect--nor soda--I chalk it up to my fondness for really good tea. I used to love Teaism's Guangdong blend, but the SOBs discontinued it.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

albert is puritanical without having the excuse of being a puritan.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by NoodleNaught View Post
        You aren't doing this for some religous reason?
        No. I'm doing it for health, well-being, and what is RIGHT!

I also don't have sexual relations
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Why are you giving a thumbs up to your not having sexual relations? Also, stop using the creatine. You are wasting your money hardcore and it's one of the most dangerous supplements out there after the legal steroids being marketed as "supplements." I've used a lot of different stuff out there, and only 2 things ever gave me kidney issues: Creatine and HDrol. The latter of which is a legal "supplement" steroid with a 17a methylated portion. Stop the creatine and stick to whey protein and your vitamin. If you want supplements to build muscle then you are far safer going with injectable testosterone enanthate. Don't even bother with it though in your present state because you have a ton of research and learning to do yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
            Why are you giving a thumbs up to your not having sexual relations? Also, stop using the creatine. You are wasting your money hardcore and it's one of the most dangerous supplements out there after the legal steroids being marketed as "supplements." I've used a lot of different stuff out there, and only 2 things ever gave me kidney issues: Creatine and HDrol. The latter of which is a legal "supplement" steroid with a 17a methylated portion. Stop the creatine and stick to whey protein and your vitamin. If you want supplements to build muscle then you are far safer going with injectable testosterone enanthate. Don't even bother with it though in your present state because you have a ton of research and learning to do yet.
            You are so full of ****. Nothing's wrong with creatine.

And I don't drink whey protein because it tastes terrible. Rather go GOMAD.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Well i can understand that you don't drink alcohol, or coffee. But how could you get through life without consuming anything with caffiene in it. Oh and Elok i will say that i have my sources, and that i have had nothing else to do for 16 years of my life other then research this kind of stuff.

Comment

Why are you giving a thumbs up to your not having sexual relations?
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latent_homosexuality
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_grapes

Take your pick.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You're a total ****ing newbie and idiot. People have died from using creatine you moron. I've met a lot of different people who have developed kidney problems from creatine. It's quite possibly the worst trash out there and the most used by newbies like you. Don't feel bad though, I used to use it too...when I was a newbie.

Comment

Have you ever meet a person who has died from using it?

Comment

There have been people actually in my area that have died. Several football players. You probably won't die as long as you don't train too hard and you drink enough water. Why use something though that has so little gain from it and so much possibility for negative effects?

Comment

You're a total ****ing newbie and idiot. People have died from using creatine you moron. I've met a lot of different people who have developed kidney problems from creatine. It's quite possibly the worst trash out there and the most used by newbies like you. Don't feel bad though, I used to use it too...when I was a newbie.
                        http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/content/18/2/258.full

Comment

Why do people use Weed, Crystal Meth, Cocaine, or anything else?

Comment

Don't lump weed in with the other references. It makes you look stupid.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How so, it has no addvantages.

Comment

You're citing a study from 2002, nice job. You're also not taking into account how the creatine is prepared or distributed. I'm not sure why a guy who has the training regiment like you and is so obviously new to this **** is even arguing with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X