Has anyone completed a MP game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone completed a MP game?

I tried once with four players total and it crashed three turns later and I several reviews have said the MP is unplayable so I'll be waiting until a patch addresses multiplayer stability before I invest too much time in MP. I am curious how many turns people have gone without the MP game crashing or if someone has miraculously actually finished an MP game.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I've completed two, one with jobe and one with Robert. Jobe and I went for 100 turns/about an hour, Robert and I for 200 turns/almost two hours.
    What's up, hot dog?

Comment

I just completed my 2nd (out of 2) duel with BigB86.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I've completed 2 with a friend, but it crashed a few times, luckily there is autosave so it's possible to reinvite etc.

tried 2 with public people, either they left or dc'd, before a victory condition was met.

so I would say if you play MP, friend them on steam first so you can reinvite, and if you want, just chill on skype with them, makes it more fun imo.

Comment

I finished another game yesterday evening...... against you
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Played a 6 player game ffa yesterday within the Arena. It worked pretty fine, though one dude droppped several times (though found out later that it was due to his buddy streaming thorugh the same connnection). I played him and another dude in Arena duels later and worked fine except the super weird megalag I experience during the first 4-5 turns of every game.

Comment

I did

Comment

I have complete d a 6 player game. Takes extremely long

Comment

Working...
                X