Bugs & Technical Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs & Technical Issues

Please post here any bugs you encounter in the Apolyton Arena!
    It would help if you can include the browser you use and what you did before the bug occurred. Thanks for your help!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Clan Details is not a separate link. You have to click "apply for roster" to see the details.

Comment

I've done the following:

Clicked on MP Arena
      Clicked on Activate your Account (Below University link)
      Entered pdxsean into box, clicked Activate Account button next to box
      Received this response: "The Steam ID may only contain numbers."

I tried following your instructions on finding my steam ID, like if there's a secret one I didn't know about, but I can't find any sort of serial ID or anything for my steam account.
      What's up, hot dog?

Comment

What's the URL of your steam profile?
        The last part is most probably the part we're looking for. (it's only numbers!)
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

The steam ID is the last part of your steam profile url unless you changed that in your to a name in steam.

Then you can enter that name at http://steamidfinder.com/ and receive your ID.

We need that ID for verification of people because steam allows you to use any name to join a game which would allow imposters, which been a problem in the past.

Comment

Bug etc. List

- Clan Details is not a separate link. You have to click "apply for roster" to see the details.

- Not confirmed, but it seems that: When an application to a clan by some player is still pending, another player cannot apply for that clan.
            Error while trying to process your application. Please contact the staff.

Comment

I also Checked it is not confirmed, but it seems that: When an application to a clan by some player is still pending, another.
              If you judge people, you have no time to love them Author: Mother Teresa

Comment

Okayyy

Comment

Working...
                X