Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you ever wondered how English sounds like to Non English Speakers, listen to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you ever wondered how English sounds like to Non English Speakers, listen to this

Faux English, An Italian singing gibberish meant to sound like English

sounds like american english

I need a foot massage

If that's true, it's stupid.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, that's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back again.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

It is true, all non english speakers would mistakenly think that the italian guy singing gibberish is singing in English.
        I need a foot massage

Comment

It's called "assume" in English. You know what they say about assuming...
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

when your coloured boss died
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I know the word assume, assume is a latinate word, asumir in spanish. But what do they say about assuming?
              I need a foot massage

Comment

"When you assume, you take a grave risk that you may be incorrect and that may paint all in attendance in a poor light"
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Assume. Makes an ass out of u and me.

Comment

Wow, that's dumb. My version is better.

Comment

No, you assume that it's better.

Comment

At 1:20, he messes up... his Italian-ness comes out. Notice how he pronounces syllables right there.
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What the hell? Was this a hit or something?

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yes. He has way less energy now.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Assume. Makes an ass out of u and me.
                              Not me. Just you.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X