Bring Back Religion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back Religion!

Don't forget about religion! Religion is such an important part of history, and having it in the game really helps to immerse yourself in the game. Plus, in Civ4, it was a very powerful, interesting and useful feature. Bring it back!
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

I have to agree, religion is something I liked about Civ IV
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Perhaps if they did it in a less heavy handed way. At least I thought it was a bit heavy handed in Civ4. It influenced too much of the game for my liking. Having civs hate your guts in a knee jerk way because you aren't part of their religion wasn't fun for me.
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Yeah, but who didn'y just enjoy those "conquer the holy city" wars when the AI just threw everything against its religion's holy city?
        "Wit is educated insolence".
        -Aristotle.

Comment

Working...
        X