Corporations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporations!

Forget about religions, we need corporations! The corporations were one of the best inventions of Civ4: Beyond the Sword! Of course the corporations have to be implemented better in civ5, but when it's there, the end game will become a lot more interesting! And please, finally use real corporation names! The VOC and many other demised corporations will give their name without sueing 2K!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

I´d say, don´t forget religion, but bring in both, religion as well as corporations,
    both concepts IMHO gave a certain flavor to Civ IV
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I agree, we need both! But yes I was also a huge fan of the corporation's....
      Civilization is a game where man dominate a fictive world.. woman does it for real

Comment

People with autism have issues with non-verbal communication, a wide range of social interactions, and activities that include an element of play and/or banter.

Comment

Working...
        X