City States!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City States!

City States are a huge innovation! It makes diplomacy more interesting and finally the Diplomatic Victory is interesting! New decisions to make! Will I let them live or will I incorporate them into my empire? And what to do when my friends, the Russians, invade my allied City State?
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

I havent really been interacting other than open borders but I wonder when you get this message that says they need help with another civilization, if you do get in many battles, does anyone know if the AI will turn against you (other AI that are not involved but would they view you as a bully or very aggressive and feel the need to assert themselves against you?

Thanks for any/all feedback!

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I agree that City-States are a huge innovation, and one full of potential. However, I believe the system is completely flawed and like most of the other features in 5, over-simplified. There is so much more that could have and should have been done with them... the ruination of Barbarians was not successfully replaced or mitigated by City states. The way I would have designed them...

Comment

Working...
      X