No announcement yet.

Will there be a Dickgirl unit in Civ V?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be a Dickgirl unit in Civ V?

Just curious.
    Blah

I would have never thought you the type BeBro. shows how off my gaydar is
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Poly turns everyone gay after a while
      Blah

Comment

Only if Crotchsandwich is on the design team.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

shouldn't this be in the Civ5 forum?

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            Just curious.
            It's Japan's unique unit.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              It's Japan's unique unit.
              Actually, it should be the Thai Civ's unique unit.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Only if you like hors d'oeuvres.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

QFT
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Speak for yourself.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Does increased doses (more posting here) hasten the effect. After all Alby is posting here more than anyone and seems gayer by the day
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                        Does increased doses (more posting here) hasten the effect. After all Alby is posting here more than anyone and seems gayer by the day
                        Invalid example. Alby has been in the closet since long before he started posting here. Poly may hasten the day on which he comes out, but it doesn't affect his fundamental nature.

Comment

Alby is just confused.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't know about you, but Apolyton would bring in a lot more new recruits if it was branded "The Gay Civilization Site"

us straight people may be the majority, but like with politics, it is the vocal minority that counts.
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

This has caused my interest in Civ V to diminish.

Comment

Working...
                              X