Thread Ratings (STARS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Ratings (STARS)

I think you should get rid of them and make the forum summary page smaller. I think they're a waste of time and space and don't really serve any purpose. Besides they can be very easily abused, and the rating menu is almost invisible.
    The honorary duty of a human being
    is to love, I am human and nothing
    human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Useless

Stars are useless to rate threads and take up valuable 1-10KB of space on the forums- please rid this forum of them.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

setting changed to show the stars only if there are at least 5 votes. you will be seeing less of them and will hopefully be of more value....
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I agree... the stars are useless.
        *grumbles about work*

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
          setting changed to show the stars only if there are at least 5 votes. you will be seeing less of them and will hopefully be of more value....
          Already have seen the change. And I hope in the future we can use them for good.
          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Just an echo of the previous comments, I hope we get rid of them entirely.
            All syllogisms have three parts.
            Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Working...
            X