NFL Confidence Pool at Yahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Confidence Pool at Yahoo

This was set up as the annual FFZ pool, but I don't want to make picks in two places, so I'm posting the Yahoo league info here:

FFZ NFL Confidence 2010
    League # 60987
    Password: ffz

This is straight-up game picks with confidence points. I set it up so the lowest week is dropped -- hopefully to snag a few latecomers.

New this year: You can make/change picks up to 5 minutes before each game (instead of making all picks before the week's first game). Should make Sunday and Monday nights more interesting.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Maybe I'm retarded but I can't find this on yahoo.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Thank you
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

in

Comment

innie

Comment

No idea wtf Yahoo! did to my picks... it swapped a bunch of them - like MIA, CHI, TEN ... so this week will be my total bust week I guess.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Sounds like operator error to me.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  Sounds like operator error to me.
                  So much for most of my 'favorites'... and not a single one of my underdogs won (Denver, Cleveland, Detroit, Minnesota)

Comment

No, I definitely assigned them right initially. I suspect it switched all of my picks to 'underdog' when I rearranged them. Sigh. Apparently I should rearrange them, then pick.

Comment

I can't believe I got Miami over Minn, Chicago over Dallas, and Tampa over Carolina all right and came oh so close with Washington over Houston but finished off 8-8

How'd I get all the upsets but one very near upset right but like everything else wrong

Comment

Hmm, looks like I made up for the disaster first week with this week I'll win the week if Berz picks the week incorrectly (regardless of my choice) and lose it if he picks correctly. I think one team might have a chance to tie me, not sure, if they pick correctly and I pick incorrectly.

Comment

Working...
                        X