RevCast Episode 22: "The Spite Factor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RevCast Episode 22: "The Spite Factor"

How much does it influence the equation. Regular co-hosts Matt "elthrasher" Morgan and Rob "the headless 10" are joined by guest panelist Brett "TyShine" Ferguson in its twenty-second episode entitled "The Spite Factor"; now netcasting, it has a runtime of 29m59s. The summary of topics is as follows:

- 02m22s | Topic #1
    Introducing Civilization: Revolution's Egyptians, the latest "Civ of the Month".
    - 06m46s | Topic #2
    Chances and risks in Egypt's Ancient Era.
    - 11m02s | Topic #3
    In the Medieval Era, working to avoid this civilization from getting too far behind.
    - 15m13s | Topic #4
    The limits of the Egyptian Industrial and Modern Eras.
    - 17m00s | Topic #5
    An extended consideration of the Ancient Wonders of the World in CivRev and their significance for Egypt.
    - 22m31s | Topic #6
    All facets of defending against this latest "Civ of the Month".

- Intro/Outro | Miscellaneous
    Guest greetings and close calls.

RevCast is the second spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; the modding-centric ModCast was the first such spin-off. Unlike either of its older siblings, RC has no defined segment categories.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Just wanted to chime and say I'm really enjoying the podcasts. I've played Civ games since Civ II but never very seriously - just downloaded Civ Revolution from the Xbox Live Store and I'm still not very good. I've won all of the victory types on "King" level in single player and I'm taking on "Emperor" right now and getting better by listening to your podcasts and hearing some of the different strategies that I never would have thought of! Not ready to take my game online yet but I'll keep getting better

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by mdbussen View Post
      Just wanted to chime and say I'm really enjoying the podcasts. [..] I've won all of the victory types on "King" level in single player and I'm taking on "Emperor" right now and getting better by listening to your podcasts and hearing some of the different strategies that I never would have thought of! Not ready to take my game online yet but I'll keep getting better

Keep up the good work!
      As the show's owner and producer, thank you for the kind words. It's always encouraging to receive and read such support.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I played Civ games since Civ II but enjoy them but unfortunately didn't won any King.

Comment

Working...
        X