How tall are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think he's interested in men.
    Just curious. So far I'm the shortest person here. 165 cm/ 5'5''.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well, except for Drake.

Comment

Are you caucasoid?

I meant Ben
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Barnabas, he's caucasian. He's just a descendant of dwarves and gnomes.

I wish Hera was here so he could regal us with how taller people have higher IQ's and make more money (only we die sooner)
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yeah, but only if they're white!

Comment

Has anyone accused you of having a Napoleon complex before?
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Are you caucasoid?

I meant Ben
                My picture is in my profile.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

My picture is in my profile.
                  Why don't you just answer the question

I hate when people get all cryptic like that.

Your profile also says that you're 51. Should I assume that is accurate as well?

It also says that you reside in San Antonio, Texas and are a Jedi Master. Also your occupation is somehow San Antonio, Texas. I can't figure that one out.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Has anyone accused you of having a Napoleon complex before?
                    No.

Comment

Why don't you just answer the question
                      I'm so white I can signal airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                        Biceps circumference or maybe some other cumreference. He seems insecure.
                        No point. I already know I have the biggest bicep circumference and the longest cumreference on Apolyton

Comment

6"1" mother ****ers!
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            No point. I already know I have the biggest bicep circumference and the longest cumreference on Apolyton
                            No.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              6"1" mother ****ers!
                              two more and we'll catch up to the 5'11" bastards who are on the wrong side of 6 feet

Comment

I'm afraid we're destined to lose that one. There are just more shorties then tall people.

That said in college I was considered one of the short ones because I was "only" 6'1" while of the eight people in my suite five of them were 6"3-6"5" and only two of them were under 6'. I object loudly and often to being called short because 6'1" is not short but it did no good. One girl I dated even said she never knew I was really that tall because I always looked so much shorter then the guys around me.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X