Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with construction units

Hello,

I`ve downloaded the latest Release for CTP 2 here and all in all it looks very nice! And I like now the aggressive KI`s !
    But I have a problem with the construction units!
    Nevertheless how many percent I adjust for my construction units, they do absolutly nothing!
    It also not depends on the government! And I am productive so in the screen I can see it.
    But on the map absolutly nothing will be developed?
    Has someone an idea, why its not working

Greetz

Racker1

Do you mean the tile improvements? Well, in this case you have to put them onto the map.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I don`t know what you mean with tile imrpovement?
      Because my German is better I will explain you in german

Ich sehe zwar, dass ich z.B. 20 % für Bautrupps eingestellt habe aber sie machen in keiner Stadt irgendwelche Verbesserungen.
      Und beim alten CTP2 wars so das wenn ich am Regler >0 eingestellt habe wurden die Land und Wasserfelder meiner Stadt verbessert.

Comment

Originally posted by Racker1 View Post
        I don`t know what you mean with tile imrpovement?
        Terrain Verbesserungen

Ich sehe zwar, dass ich z.B. 20 % für Bautrupps eingestellt habe aber sie machen in keiner Stadt irgendwelche Verbesserungen.
        Und beim alten CTP2 wars so das wenn ich am Regler >0 eingestellt habe wurden die Land und Wasserfelder meiner Stadt verbessert.
        At the old CTP2? Anyway, you have to enable mayors (Bürgermeister or Stadträte, I just don't remember the name of that in the German version) so that they build the tile improvements and select the units, buildings, and wonders, which are built in the cities for you.

Of course the alternative is to place all the stuff yourself, which I prefer.

-Martin

Comment

I`ve solved this problem . was no problem with the game but the User !
          You can close this thread.

Another Question is: I read in the readme you should type in reloadslic in chat window?
          If I do not, am I playing not the modded Version?

Comment

Another Question is: I read in the readme you should type in reloadslic in chat window?
            If I do not, am I playing not the modded Version?
            No, you will still play the modded version, but you may get some messed up messages in the game if you continue a game saved with a previous version, that's all. But I assume you prefer to know who built your wonder, just a few turns before you.

-Martin

Comment

Working...
            X