Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about gay sex

What should this thread be about?

Anyone seen any good movies lately? I heard Toy Story 3 was pretty good.

This thread may as well be a secret forum, so it's all ours.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

BUSTED: David Floyd & Slowwhand so far
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

And Alby (of course). The curiosity always reels them in.

Comment

Asher, this thread is in violation of one of Apolyton's rules, I'm sure.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

This thread (or thrade, as the case may be) will likely hit 5,000 replies.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Since when was it illegal to discuss films?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              This thread (or thrade, as the case may be) will likely hit 5,000 replies.
              I'll PM Jon and see if he can sticky it.

Comment

Why bother?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

So it'll say: "Sticky: Let's talk about gay sex" at the top of the forum.

Comment

Yeah, I popped in. And was immediately disappointed that there was no talk about gay sex.

So let me start, because I have some questions:

1)When two gay guys hook up, how do they determine the top and the bottom? Do they just take turns? Does one guy at least get a reacharound or something?

2)Isn't it kinda gross to cuddle with a sweaty guy after sex? Seems like it would be.

3)Why do so many gays act so prissy? Is it just an act to differentiate themselves? And is there a connection between prissiness and being a "top" or a "bottom"?

That'll do for now, but I bet I can think of more.
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      So it'll say: "Sticky: Let's talk about gay sex" at the top of the forum.

I see your point now.

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                        Yeah, I popped in. And was immediately disappointed that there was no talk about gay sex.

So let me start, because I have some questions:

1)When two gay guys hook up, how do they determine the top and the bottom? Do they just take turns? Does one guy at least get a reacharound or something?

2)Isn't it kinda gross to cuddle with a sweaty guy after sex? Seems like it would be.

3)Why do so many gays act so prissy? Is it just an act to differentiate themselves? And is there a connection between prissiness and being a "top" or a "bottom"?

That'll do for now, but I bet I can think of more.
                        This is a family forum.

Comment

Whatever, virgin. You can't answer cuz you don't know.
                          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm curious about the answers to David Floyd's questions for umm... research purposes

NOT GAY. JUST JOKING.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Actually those questions aren't too graphic.

1) There's three categories: top/bottom/vers. Some guys are exclusively top/bottom, others both. I don't hook up but I presume they just ask eachother before they go home what they're interested in doing. But that's just a guess. You'd have to ask the people who hook up regularly at cruise spots (eg, Ben)

2) Why would it be gross? A lot of attraction comes down to things like pheromones, and to homosexuals it'd probably not be something they'd mind.

3) I'm a firm believer that there's many ways you can "be" gay. The three main types are psychological, genetics (hard-wired attraction), and hormone imbalance. These are just my wild theories. The more masculine gay guys tend to be in the genetics category, sometimes in the psychological category. But the guys with hormone imbalance probably have too much estrogen which results in what's known as "gayface" and also fuels submissive behaviour, flamboyancy, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X