Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution to unemployment: "Make dolls of me."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...arolina-senate

"Another thing we can do for jobs is make toys of me, especially for the holidays," described Greene. "Little dolls. Me. Like maybe little action dolls. Me in an Army uniform, Air Force uniform, and me in my suit. They can make toys of me and my vehicle, especially for the holidays and Christmas for the kids. That's something that would create jobs."

Greene knows most politicians wouldn't list personalized action figures at the top of their economic plan, but he says that's what makes him a good candidate. "I think out of the box like that," Greene told the Guardian. "It's not something a typical person would bring up. That's something that could happen, that makes sense. It's not a joke."
    I really hope this guy wins. The US's lolzines factor would go way up.

"It's not something a typical person would bring up."
    Yes Green we know you are special
    Last edited by Heraclitus; July 11, 2010, 08:05.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

You're too obvious.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      You're too obvious.
      Are you seriously denying the "make dolls" project is dumb? Are you even seriously denying Alan Greene is a joke?

Don't worry, reporters generally treat him like a slow child and even John Stewart made fun of him. Mocking Greene is clearly kosher.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
        Are you seriously denying the "make dolls" project is dumb? Are you even seriously denying Alan Green is a joke?

Don't worry, John Stewart made fun of him and reporters generally treated him like a slow child. Mocking him is clearly kosher.
        Are you seriously not one of Ben's DLs?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Are you seriously not one of Ben's DLs?
          And you are clearly stalking my threads while generally being a ****.
          I still don't quite know what bothers you in this thread.

Comment

Them Nazi's were pretty bad folk, huh?
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Them Nazi's were pretty bad folk, huh?
              Yes, I agree. They where real bastards.

Now can you just please forget how to log in here?

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                Yes, I agree. They where real bastards.
                Durr, I like you.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Durr, I like you.
                  Yes yes very cute. I think its time for me to put you on ignore. Its just to tempting to try and say something to you.

Comment

*It's x2 *too
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Greene is pretty awesome. For the sake of political comedy in the next 6 years I so hope he wins.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

We already have enough clowns with Al Franken in the senate.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

What do you mean "we," Canada Boy?
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Greene is proof that democracy works.
                            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                            X