SimGolf or Dinosaurs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimGolf or Dinosaurs?

If you could choose which game would you rather have Firaxis design?
    SimGolf is cool
    29.41%
    Dinos baby!!
    5.88%
    Why can't they do both?
    0.00%
    Neither, they should focus on Civ3
    35.29%
    The SMAC disaster will happen again
    29.41%
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Dashi you fool...you know no good can come of either.
    Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

That's what the last two options are for.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Don't quote me on this

This should be interesting.
        I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
        and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.

Comment

Re: Don't quote me on this

Originally posted by walruskkkch
          This should be interesting.
          Yes, it should.

Comment

Dashi, this thread has just not received the attention it deserves.

Comment

Voted.

One more post towards an avatar.
              My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
              from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
              --MarkG

and by MikeH
              she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

You want the avatar too?

Comment

I always prefer games that someone actually knows something about so I had to vote for Golf over Dinos, of course if I knew anything (even the working title) I might have changed my vote...
                  About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

ACOLKitty wants all things, avatars included.

Comment

Originally posted by ACOLKitty
                      Voted.

One more post towards an avatar.

subversion

ok, on-topic now :

It is better to make one good game than two average games, therefore =} focus on Civ III!
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I wish I could vote twice in this poll. I think I've changed my mind.

Comment

Working...
                        X