Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Fantasy NFL Football Set-Up Thread

Hello Everyone!

Are you gonna start a 2010 Fantasy Football season on Yahoo? May I join in? Link?

Thanks

Joined in 2003 but only 6 posts, and they're all about Fantasy Golf?

And when are we drafting? Don't we usually start like July 1st or something insanely early?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Hence my question

My credentials:

Comment

That's nice. You are REALLY into fantasy sports and do very well but who are you? You didn't just stumble on this site to play fantasy.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Looks like you had a team called "Loin & Oerdin's bastard son" so who are you?

Comment

I am Loin and Oerdin's bastard son

Comment

Loin and Oerdin are men. They are incapable of producing a son. They are also only in their early 30's so could not possibly have a grown child.

Comment

Men? Thats what they want you to believe yeah... Have you met either of them?

Comment

yes

okay no. Seriously though, who are you? Why you need a DL?

Comment

Well I have met both of them actually!

I am a longtime member of this site, I am not a "DL", if needed I can find someone to vouch for that...but anyway I'd thought you might be interested in an active manager, and smack talker, but if you're scared of competition then no problem

Comment

How would you be a longtime member and know who people are but no one knows you who are? I've been here much longer than you.

Comment

Some people who have been here just as long as you, know who I am

Comment

Originally posted by Skyfish View Post
                          Some people who have been here just as long as you, know who I am
                          yeah... as another login. That's my point.

Comment

No

And thats my point!

Comment

Originally posted by Skyfish View Post
                              Well I have met both of them actually!

I am a longtime member of this site, I am not a "DL", if needed I can find someone to vouch for that...but anyway I'd thought you might be interested in an active manager, and smack talker, but if you're scared of competition then no problem
                              I don't need competition. I do miserably every year regardless, mostly because my QB dies on the field every year...

2006:

2007:

2008: didn't really play

2009:

Comment

Working...
                              X