2010 Fantasy NFL Football Set-Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like to make a wager?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Who are you addressing, Slim?
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm talking to you. I'll bet you a quarter that if you wait and no one flogs them, we'll be hard pressed in making the start of the season. Berz learned. He had the same thought as you, either last year or year before, and we finished in a dead run with him flogging hell out of everybody. I'll bet you.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• That would be a foolish bet, Sloww. Last year, the IDP draft started on August 8 and was completed on August 25.

Plus, as Commish, I set the BAPAY rules.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Your 2nd point is the only one that matters. If you trust these crank yankers to act right, you can forget it.

Comment

• We finished in 17 days last year despite having 14 teams and a couple of very unreliable drafters (vacations, bad web connections, work-blocked, living in Europe - a wide range of excuses/reasons).

I don't see any reason to think that the august group of concerned and involved managers we have assembled will have any problem. Plus, Kenobi is on vacation this week.

Comment

• But feel free to send me a quarter.

Comment

• With Ben's first round choice he selects, LaDainian Tomlinson. There, you can start the draft without him
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Hey don't hold up the show for me. Jag has a list already.

If you want to start now, start now. Otherwise I'll be back on Saturday.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Well its pretty sad I was the one who started this thread and still did not make it into the actual league
                      I was away for 3 weeks without internet and when I came back the site was down - well nobody will miss me so... have a good season

Comment

• I think they need at least one more at FFZ, if you are interested - PM JRabbit or Berzerker.
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I am permabanned from FFZ so that wouldn't work out too good

Comment

Working...
                          X