No announcement yet.

2010 Fantasy NFL Football Set-Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see that as a tradeoff of slightly uglier-looking lineup screens vs the very slim chance that someone would ever want to start a second TE.

I'm indifferent. You're right, it's not a big deal.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• To make it easier on the Commissioners and for reporting the winner...who are you?

SlowwHand - Dallas Dwarf Tossers
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I would feel sad if someone didn't know Dallas Dwarf Tossers was you, Sloww. Like you'd have to be retarded to not know that

I would have preferred if you went by Romosexual or maybe Romo Witten his Pants.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The Guild of Calamitous Intent is registered in both leagues.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Random Encounter is only in the IDP league.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              I would feel sad if someone didn't know Dallas Dwarf Tossers was you, Sloww. Like you'd have to be retarded to not know that

I would have preferred if you went by Romosexual or maybe Romo Witten his Pants.
              It's not polite to ask of others what you don't provide.

I don't see those names in the realm of possibilities.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Ben Kenobi - KenobilovesLT

C'mon Speer, join in!

We've got ten people in the IDP. Two more and we can start the draft!
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• SlowwHand - Dallas Dwarf Tossers
                  Guynemer - Calamitous Intent
                  ColdWizard - Random Encounter (IDP)
                  Ben Kenobi - KenobilovesLT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Ben Kenobi - KenobilovesLT
                    Gayest name EVER... God, you're so gay, Ben...

You know, honestly, I'm not sure LT is all that straight. I hate to say it about guys who are not thugs who get arrested at strip clubs, accused of sexually assaulting co-eds, etc... you know, guys who are good guys whom the NFL needs more of, but... something about LT. He gives off a vibe like he has some sugar in his tank

It's okay if he's gay. But would you be okay with that, Ben?

I mean I think there's a fair chance Strahan is a homo but he was still the second greatest pass rusher of all time behind the REAL LT.

And I think Jeff Garcia is a very good and underrated QB who was a better heir to the Montana-Young dynasty than people give him credit for... but he is a flamer and that's cool.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• If it's not clear to everyone, for the D/ST League:

Sloww: Repressed Romosexuality Dallas Dwarf Tossers
                      Jaguar: Mountain Goat
                      OzzyKP: Youth Rights Knights
                      Berzerker: berz
                      Flash9286: The Flashtastics
                      Guynemer: Calamitous Intent
                      Jonny???: Savage Hammers
                      Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 22, 2010, 03:38.

Comment

• It's okay if he's gay. But would you be okay with that, Ben?
                        He's a nice guy. Class act on and off the field.

I'm not sure why that would make him gay.

He's got a kiddo on the way, and has been married for a long time now.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Savage Hammers = Sava

Comment

He's a nice guy. Class act on and off the field.

I'm not sure why that would make him gay.

He's got a kiddo on the way, and has been married for a long time now.
                            Sigh... fine... I'll be the first to say that I never liked this idea that if a guy doesn't cause trouble and is quiet that he's gay. Like people said Tiki Barber was gay. I don't think LT is gay. I just wanted to mess with you

Tiki Barber might very well be a homo though:

Comment

Savage Hammers = Sava
                              Wait, we have SAVA?

That's AWESOME!
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• No way. I doubt it's Sava.

Comment

Working...
                                X