No announcement yet.

2010 Fantasy NFL Football Set-Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You expected something else from a bucksnort?
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I ran it last year and survived. Will do it again if necessary.
      For the good of the Poly community, of course. I'm all about public service, baby.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

You were supposed to wait longer before telling him that
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I'm up for another year. Don't need to start the draft till August.
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I'll re-up.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Fantasy thread!
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

DRAFT!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm good to go on fantasy, I just don't have time to set up the league and everything.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

If Jag's in, I'm in.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

We got to get started... We're 30 days away from the Hall of Fame Game!

*freakout*
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I don't think it's too early to starting talking about it.
                        Were there any particular problems/controversies over scoring as relates to yardage or anything last year?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

are yall still doing IDP or are we picking defenses like normal people? I recall we usually have two leagues, one with IDP and the other with team defenses?

And are we still giving negatives for incompletions and interceptions?

Comment

uh oh, thats right - we've been doin idp and team D leagues

I'm in for 1 or both

Comment

For IDP, we should make it so that not everybody grabs linebackers. I seem to recall that's how it was when I last played IDP here. Is it possible on yahoo to differentiate between defensive positions so we can each pick like one defensive lineman, one linebacker, and one defensive back?

Comment

It was pretty well balanced last year. The first defensive pick was actually a DL.

We had 1 DL 2 LB 2 DBs.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X