Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice

Comment

2006 and 2007 were not kind years for Mr. Green nor for my resultant fantasy prospects.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Don't complain, my QB last year was Michael Vick

Comment

2010 Fantasy NFL Football Set-Up Thread

I'm hoping not to start insanely early this year. Maybe wait until camps are actually open.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            I'm hoping not to start insanely early this year. Maybe wait until camps are actually open.
            I can't believe that Sloww isn't pining to start now. At least getting things organized and finding out who's playing. I mean it's after 4th of July already! We're usually drafting by now!
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Actually, the Poly IDP League started its draft on August 8 last year.

RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                Actually, the Poly IDP League started its draft on August 8 last year.

http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...ntasy+football
                HERESY!

In 2006, we started July 13th:

2005 (I did not participate) but it was July 11th:

We got to get cracking! That was only 5 days away from today!

Edit: Even better, the other league from 2005 http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=136070&
                July 7th! That's TOMORROW!!!!

Comment

That's just stupid. Or crazy. Or both. Training camps start in a month. Several key free agents (Coles, Bullock, Westbrook, TO, Bulger etc) are still out there. Injury rehab news is still guarded.

BTW, we finished the draft on August 25 last year, almost two weeks before the season started. I have no interest in drafting now. Maybe others do; I dunno.

Certainly no harm in getting people to express their interest. I'll play in one league for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    I can't believe that Sloww isn't pining to start now. At least getting things organized and finding out who's playing. I mean it's after 4th of July already! We're usually drafting by now!
                    I'm making a valiant effort to remain calm.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      I'm making a valiant effort to remain calm.
                      How do you know that anyone is even going to run a league this year? They only get *****ed at by everyone, no matter the perceived flaw... maybe no one wants to put up with it this year...
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Quit, because of complaining? BAH!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

They're not rugged Texans like you, but lesser beings with a lesser tolerance for stuff on their eyeballs.

Comment

Man! You remember EVERYTHING, don't you?

Comment

I remember a few things and repeat them over and over, meathead

Comment

There you go again!

Comment

Working...
                                X