X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me it was no- problem at all.
    http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Hercules is not doing his last 5 turns. Someone know something about him?

Comment

• Seems we cant have less than 30 hour turns

Comment

• I will check his status

Comment

• I think Hercules has gone totally AWOL since 19/09/10. Time for AI?
            “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
            - Anon

Comment

• ok, im putting him to AI if you know someone who wants to play invite

Comment

• I was unable to log in.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvaldsUrtans View Post
                  ok, im putting him to AI if you know someone who wants to play invite
                  He's gone missing from DoD(Different type of Diplo-Game) as well. Anyone want to fill in? His Civ's in a shocking state and will soon be attacked but given some genius play it is not hopeless yet.

BTW. It's not really a Diplo with stories just a bit of IC fun, Anon, though I knew who Hercules was with his simultaneous absences, and no obliteration was allowed until 1000AD but we're way passed that now so it's just straight kill or be killed.
                  - Anon

Comment

• Now game server should be working fine

Comment

• Hi, I am not able to register within our GameII statistics page, my leader is not present in the table I could choose from. Please add me there, then I would receive email about new turns. Thanks.

Comment

• Aparently Onemoreturnmike stopped playing about a week ago.
                        Does anyone have a way of contacting him?
                        Replacement?
                        AI?

Comment

• I just read in the CFC a post in which some guy wanted to join a pitboss game to play. I can try to recruit him to replace Onemoreturnmike if he is not coming back.

Also a request to Evalds if he can make the turn timer a bit shorter - I think 24 hours is reasonable amount of time to make your moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2metraninja View Post
                            I just read in the CFC a post in which some guy wanted to join a pitboss game to play. I can try to recruit him to replace Onemoreturnmike if he is not coming back.

Also a request to Evalds if he can make the turn timer a bit shorter - I think 24 hours is reasonable amount of time to make your moves.
                            That would be great, even if its not for onemoreturnmike, we have 2 civs in AI, i'm not sure if they're playable or if they're dying but..

Regarding the turn timer, i actually think that 30/35 hours per turn is good, with a prerequisite....; People should play their turns.
                            The problem is that we had/have always someone not playing so the turn takes always 30 hours.

I'm currently in a war, and have always played my turns after my current oponent. Imagine that he cant make his turn in the first 15 or more hours; the longer timer alows us (if a problem happens) not to doupleplay turns.
                            Since this is a game with a reasonable amount of players, it will get worst if more than two players are involved in a conflit.

So, we should focus on having shorter turn time by having everyone playing their turns properly (like almost everyone is doing) rather than by shortening the turn timer.

My 2 cents,

PMB

Comment

• @2metraninja

If you are still interested the Vikings have stated they want to quit in DoD so if you wish to have a crack post to the thread before they are turned to AI and eaten alive. They cannot win but I reckon they are still quite interesting and can be much improved if well managed.
                              - Anon

Comment

• Double Post
                                - Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X