Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone delays the game without notice for 2 turns I ll switch him to AI

Comment

I am putting cjreynol to AI for not playing turns & not giving explanation in forum

Comment

Originally posted by EvaldsUrtans View Post
        I am putting cjreynol to AI for not playing turns & not giving explanation in forum
        He's missing without warning in another game I'm in so, I think it's a good move. If he comes back he can grab his civ.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentConfusion View Post
          He's missing without warning in another game I'm in so, I think it's a good move. If he comes back he can grab his civ.
          He has come back in the other game and his internet was down apparently. He can take over his civ when he gets back here.

Comment

Are you all looking for a replacement player?

Comment

cjreynol is still as AI, if he does not return soon, best to replace him if possible

Comment

Silent Confusion isnt doing turns for at least 2 days...

Comment

Available and waiting. But Witt was first.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Looks like game over for me, Inca will move into my undefended capital next turn, he has taken advantage of me doing a little exploring to take the capital, someone please respond in like to him if you get a chance, this stasge of game his capital must be undefended as well.

Comment

• sorry trev,but I saw the opportunity and benefit, I hope to meet again. Regards.

Comment

• Not sure how much benefit it is, city has not grown, so it is therefore razed I think. A short lived city, give you 30 gold maybe.
                        Personally I think early exits like this destroy the fun of the game, game 1 was destroyed as a competitive game by early wars and quitters, it will be disappointing if this ends the same way.

Comment

• No, capitals are not razed - they have culture. Culture is what keeps city alive when taken by another civ.
                          Capturing a capital can lead you to huge advantage to the other civs.

I can suggest that Trev take over the cjreynold civ with priority over the other candidates if he still wants to play in this game.
                          http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Your city has a culture and therefore will not be destroyed. You are not seen in my direction and therefore not seen that we are very close (five boxes) and I'm on a peninsula whose output is your city. So I take this opportunity to make my game easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakird View Post
                              Silent Confusion isnt doing turns for at least 2 days...
                              I don't know why this was reported. I only missed one turn. I am sorry that I missed it, but I've played the 2 turns after that.

Comment

• Your score dick does not seem to have increased, does that mean I was right when i said the city would be razed? I never attack people or AI for that matter this early in the game, but thought from experience a city that has reached size 2 was necessary to avoid being auto razed. This protection from autoraze remains even if it is later slaved to starved back to size 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X