Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the first time I get a Poly PM in years...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the first time I get a Poly PM in years...

...and it's by a spambot called abdomen, err, abodogma.

Please eliminate that guy (and send me some nice pm).

"The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

I've received a message like this...it looks like spambots have learned to send PMs. And how aren't Poly on top of this situations with filters for registering on the board?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Why do I never get PM spam? I feel so left out.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
        I've received a message like this...it looks like spambots have learned to send PMs. And how aren't Poly on top of this situations with filters for registering on the board?
        I'm sure poly has anti-spambot stuff in place, but nothing is flawless. We are always going to have to deal with a low level of spambots. Just let someone know and they'll boot the offending account.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

This was the worst thing in your life? Talk about blessed...
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
          X