Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heresson View Post
    1) Why is Poland ahead of Canada

- Canada is hardly a regional player. It has only USA as its neighbour. If it was located, let say, in central Asia, or if USA was divided into many states, Canada would be shifted several places up.
    This is retarded.

- Canada is in danger of falling apart (Quebec, New Founland, etc)
    This is retarded.

- Canada has little impact on world culture, perhaps apart from some recent pop stars.
    JUSTIN BIEBER owns half the world right now. Know your place.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What I've learned from this thread is that Heresson is an idiot.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The USA is not declining. Europe is ****ing itself over, and while we are ****ing ourselves over too, Europe is ****ing itself over more.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

It arguably is, relative to its ranking compared to other countries.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

[QUOTE=Heresson;5827456]CFC rip-off
            /QUOTE]

This is the only thing you need to read to know what you will be able to get out of the rest of the post.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Depends which country you're talking about. Probably not relative to Europe...
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Europe has been in a state of decline for centuries. Why stop now?

All of the smart people have left already. They've nowhere to go but down.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  Europe has been in a state of decline for centuries. Why stop now?

All of the smart people have left already. They've nowhere to go but down.
                  Canada is made of people

- Americans who were so wise that they chose the wrong side of the civil war (American Independance)
                  - british immigrants who were so wise that they've chosen America, only with less political freedoms and less economical opportunities
                  - illiterate peasants from Ukraine
                  - Quebecois, who want to get out of this mess

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  This is retarded.
                  In my opinion, country's strenght depends on the relative strenght of its neighbours...

This is retarded.
                  ...as well as internal strenght.

JUSTIN BIEBER owns half the world right now. Know your place.
                  if country's strenght depended on the popularity of its pop singers, Lebanon would be the leading might of the Middle East.
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Anyway, after some thought, indeed I ranked Poland too high, and Canada too low. However I still think Canada is much less than Asher thinks of it.
                    Middle East!

Comment

Do you factor in strategic resources at all?

You should look at what Canada has that a lot of people depend on...

Comment

Once more: the Netherlands. Saudi Arabia.

There are far fewer people in the Netherlands than in my urban area.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The fact that the Netherlands and Saudi Arabia have a seat on the G8 means they're very important.

Wait...

Comment

Not to mention the fact that the UK is using Canada as a basis to model their deficit reduction. Most of the world is looking at Canada's banking system as a way to regulate theirs as well.

I don't know if that makes the country more "important", but certainly far more influential than Poland, Saudi Arabia, and the Netherlands... Christ.

Comment

Saudi Arabia is high on this list because of its immense oil deposits and because of its influence in the islamic world (as it controls Mecca and Medina).

the Netherlands - mostly because they are very rich

anyway, while I did spend like 15 minutes to make the list, when it comes to the precise ranking I've spent like 2 minutes on it...
                              Middle East!

Comment

Asher, make your own list. that's what the thread was about. MAKE YOUR OWN LISTS, DAMMIT. Sorry, I didn't state it clearly. The goal of this thread is making one's own lists and arguing whose is better.
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X