Zombies in Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombies in Control

I figured people would love and loathe this.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I like the hell out of it.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Is this a meme in the US? A cursory google reveals this:

Btw writer of the book is sort of lame. The zombie however is clearly a poster on Apolyton.
        Last edited by Heraclitus; July 1, 2010, 01:28.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

It's funny 'cause the clip is really old and they make fun of democrats.

Real howler.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

edit.

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post

I'm pretty sure this beats it as far as bad lines go:

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Saw the Bob Hope one years ago.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Umm, congrats?
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

A "real howler".
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                          I figured people would love and loathe this.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

So that's where Stefu went!
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                            X