No announcement yet.

Cute Girl at Supermarket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice from the man who wants to watch videos on how to get a woman.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
      Dude, just ask for her number/when she gets off. Women decide whether they're interested within the first 30 seconds just like men. Don't be creepy, be friendly, smile. If she says no there's probably not much you could have done.
      QFT !
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Caligastia:

In case you weren't paying attention, the getting of the number was never the problem. It's what happens after that that has been so dreadful.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Maybe you can team up with Ozzy and actually get and keep girls.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yeah, with our powers combined, we are... Captain Planet!
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Captain Planet : Lifelong virgin
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Captain Planet = EcoFarm

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                    Dude, just ask for her number/when she gets off. Women decide whether they're interested within the first 30 seconds just like men. Don't be creepy, be friendly, smile. If she says no there's probably not much you could have done.
                    KH speaks the truth. She's already decided whether she wants to go out with you or not, and the signs are that it's positive seeing as she appears to have put herself in the shop window, so to speak...

You now need to act on that decision before somebody else does, because I'm betting that she serves plenty of people she finds attractive and that you're not the only one she's giving 'the look' to...

So, get in there before somebody else does, because what's worse than not having the bottle is working up to asking someone out and getting pipped at the post!

So, as previously mentioned, engineer a time when it's only you in the queue and initiate!
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

That's bullcrap, Mobius. She can tell you she's interested, tell her friends, tell your friends, and yet, within a week, has deleted you from her phone and told you to never talk to her again.

Comment

Buy some beer and ask her if she wants to help you go through it.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Wine would probably work better. Ask her if she's every tried it. When she says no, ask her if she'd like to.
                          Pick a decent bottle, of course)
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Or Maddog 20/20 Kiwi Lime!
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

yes, nothing with a screw on cap
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just get a bottle of Old E and tell her you're planning on sitting on a curb and drinking it. Perhaps she'd like to join?
                                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                                X