Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS civics screen bug and TXT_KEY bug

Hey guys,

Recently I updated to BTS. I'm really excited to start playing this but I've encountered a couple of bugs right off the bat. Firstly, I see TXT_KEY.... many places in the game. Sometimes beside leader names, some even in the main menu. I've done some research on this and it seems to be associated with computers bought in Asian countries. I bought mine in Taiwan, and I've already tried uninstalling and re-installing using all English settings, which I read might be a fix, but doesn`t seem to be working. This bug is a bit annoying but doesn`t render the game un-playable. I can live with it, but if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them.

Secondly, my civics screen (and one or two other pop up disaster screens) are completely unusable. With my civics screen I can't even change civics. I only get one chance when I first discover the tech that allows me to change, but from the civics screen itself I cannot. I doesn`t even give me the civic information when I scroll over. Also, the EXIT button doesn`t work - I must use the escape key. Has anyone heard of this problem??? I've read about the same exact problem over on civfanatics, but there was no solution.... any ideas?

Thank you for your time.

Tyler

I had this problem before... had to re-install Civ4 vanilla with 1.74 patch, then BtS, and it was fixed.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

thank you. I will give it a try.

Comment

Working...
      X