HBO's A game of thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO's A game of thrones

I'm actually looking forward to it. Not quite sure on the cast, but several of them seem to be well chose.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Was really annoyed at GRRM for that. He put a post up on his not-a-blog saying that there would be a preview at 8:45 before the season opener of True Blood. We sat through 14m30s of True Blood promos to see that twenty second clip that showed almost nothing.

But yeah, we ordered HBO because of it*, so looking forward to seeing how it goes.

* a year early because of a package deal
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I met GRRM and asked him whether Prince Valiant was an influence. He said
      not. I liked his books, but how can he not respect Harold Foster??

Anyway, looking forward to the film/series, whatever that is.

Comment

@Koyaanisqatsi: Me too.

@Vetlegion: Its going to be a series on HBO.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I think they've got the right look down and they've got the right people casted so I think this has the potential to be very very awesome...
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I would care more if the 5th book was finished.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

You get HBO in Slovenia?
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

My friend posted this on facebook, and I am clueless what is this. What is this?
                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                  +1

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                    +1

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                    You get HBO in Slovenia?
                    Yes.

Originally posted by Saras View Post
                    My friend posted this on facebook, and I am clueless what is this. What is this?
                    Its a teaser for a upcoming fantasy series set in a Middle Age like enviornment that includes magic, twin incest, rape, violence, backstabing and a maimed midget with an army. Its based on the book series "a Song of Ice and Fire" written by George R.R. Martin.

Comment

That has to be one of the ****tiest promos ever.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X