Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was my local supermarket featured on Al-Jazeera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was my local supermarket featured on Al-Jazeera?

A 20-minute documentary on Al-Jazeera about my local supermarket three blocks from my house.

What the hell? How is this possible?

Part 1:
    Can a small grocer in a big city keep up with the Thanksgiving demands of a very diverse community?

Part 2:
    Can a small grocer in a big city keep up with the Thanksgiving demands of a very diverse community?

And that's the store but they made it look better. That place is crappy as hell.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

One word - embed.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I can't from Al-Jazeera's channel.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's cause the owners are Palestinian Americans I guess but still, how is this possible?

Comment

When did the terrists acquire YouTube? Did I miss a memo? :concerned:
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sup.

Comment

Woah.

Comment

What?

Are you referring to Al Jazeera or something else?

It doesn't seem like anyone's surprised. Maybe if it was your supermarket featured for some bizarre reason on foreign television, you'd be surprised and confused.

Comment

You haven't found any reason yet? Why don't you go ask the people there?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

But Sloww, I can't, they're Palestinians...

Comment

I still have no idea what you are on about.

Waiting for the video...

Comment

Wezil:

Al Jazeera's youtube channel does not allow embedding videos!

There will be no embedded video. You have to click the link to see it on youtube.

As a plus for anyone interested, you can see images of my neighborhood in the beginning of the documentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                          Wezil:

Al Jazeera's youtube channel does not allow embedding videos!

There will be no embedded video. You have to click the link to see it on youtube.

As a plus for anyone interested, you can see images of my neighborhood in the beginning of the documentary.
                          Not so

Comment

Clearly they were casing it for a terrorist attack.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

They probably want to send you some of their spare virgins, Albert. Be ready!
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X