X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull vs. Matador, Bull wins.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...#ixzz0ofYvk05e

Watched the video. Ouch.

"[The horn] went though the tongue and penetrated the roof of the mouth, fracturing the jawbone," one of the medics who worked on Aparicio told AFP news in Madrid.

The Seville native, a member of a well-known family of matadors, was in grave condition last night but expected to survive.

"We don't have a reason to fear for his life, although he will have a very slow recuperation," Dr. Maximo Garcia Padros told El Pais newspaper.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

ouch indeed
    "

Comment

Damn. It. A few more degrees back and the world would have been rid of that ***hole matador. Hope the wound gets infected.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Oh I'm sorry, I meant to say, "Olé, mother****er!"
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Half of the bulls are drugged before the "fight". "Olé, mother****er!"
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What did they do to the bull?

Was he killed, or did they move him to a nice farm as reward for his victory,
            where he can spend the rest of his life and have lots of sex,
            to be father of a new generation of successful arena bulls?
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              did they move him to a nice farm as reward for his victory,
              where he can spend the rest of his life and have lots of sex,
              to be father of a new generation of successful arena bulls?
              The cake is a lie.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Now that would be a REAL sport, if scientists got together and bred a superior fighting bull that could fight a matador on even terms.
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

It's nice to see the bull win once in a while. Especially since they end up killing the bull if he doesn't win.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ouch. Reminds me of Hot Fuzz.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

That guy is incredibly lucky if you consider the other ways that that horn could have pushed up through him... going through his mouth was probably the best outcome possible considering. Everything else would have been fatal or permanently debilitating.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                      X