story AC multiplayer game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• story AC multiplayer game

So there is a great game type that I have found over in the Civ IV form called diplomacy where people write stories about the game from the point of view of the civ they are playing as they play against each other. I would love to do this with someone on AC, given the way this game is set up it would be wonderful to do this and it really is all most set up perfectly for it.

Basicly we would play our turns normally as you would in a AC game but write stories on the forum here while we did so. Related to our game but with freedom to go off on tangents. It is an amazing amount of fun when I have done it with Civ IV..

Any takers?
    A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

i remember someone trying to start a SMAC Diplogame some time ago, but the other active players found hard to write something every turn and the game never started.
    we have more active players now and there's a PBEM going on right now with some role-playing (link), also there's interest for a RPG game, so maybe you have a chance..
    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

Thanks! I'll check there and post as that seems to be where the AC community has moved to heh.
      A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

i made an announcement here
        alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

Working...
        X