Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Child molesting preacher with a new twist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child molesting preacher with a new twist.

Evangelical preacher and televangelist Anthony Hopkins was caught molesting a boy by his wife and rather then let her tell the world what he had done he killed her and then stuffed her body in the kitchen freezer. You just can't make this **** up.

The excuse he told the cops about why his wife's body was in the freezer was great too.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

What would Jesus do?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

WTF kind of rinkydink show is that?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Clearly, kill the ***** and stuff her body in a freezer.

Comment

Thanks Oerdin
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Anthony Hopkins?

"I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Asher:

It's a web and radio show (broadcast on Air America when that existed and Sirius). That's why it looks rinkydink.

The show offers exclusive, Internet-only video content via their YouTube channel, which averages 13 million views monthly
              They do pretty well for a rinkydink show, but they are crazy liberal.
              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 23, 2010, 05:10.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

They don't look Turkish to me.

More Liberal lies.

Comment

The main host and founder of the show is Turkish American.

Comment

Actually, the guy is Turkish. And the chick is Armenian. Looked it up. He named it Young Turks as a reference to his heritage.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Turks are fake Arabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                        Actually, the guy is Turkish. And the chick is Armenian. Looked it up. He named it Young Turks as a reference to his heritage.
                        Didn't you recently ***** about me doing this to you?

Comment

Oerdin:

Yeah my bad. I hit post reply before yours came up on my computer. It took a while for me to type it and send it through though. That's why there's only a few minutes between out posts. I did bring new information in that the chick is Armenian so she's Middle Eastern too.

Asher:

Turks are supposed to be a Mongol people.

Comment

Working...
                          X