Terror threath "Orange"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror threath "Orange"

When I was in Florida last week they said on TV that terror treath level was "orange". Will it ever turn "banana"?
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Orange means an invasion by the Dutch is likely.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Orange you glad you asked?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

In Florida they give terror treats now?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Oh noes! Teh orange crop is in danger fwom teh evil terrurhrists!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

It's funny how they have a 5-point scale yet they never use the lowest or the highest rating.

What's even funnier is that back in 2002/2003, all the newspapers reported it as big news when some government bureaucrat raised or lowered the rating.

also, http://homokaasu.org/stupidity/

Comment

Willy's UU will invade the new world
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I doubt the Global Stupidity ever goes below Yellow...

Hoo, gonna try teh Rasterbator.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  Orange you glad you asked?
                  Two consecutive posts at civfanatics earns you infraction points.

My take? The future is bright, the future is orange

Comment

CivFanatics couldn't handle me. They're a bunch of tightassed pussies.

Honestly, "infraction points" for consecutive posts?

IT'S THE ****ING INTERNET. IT'S A GAMING SITE. Lighten up, *******s.

Comment

The killer is I've been there since 2001, and apart from a post where I had copy pasted spam a rather alot I've been a good boy for 9 years. Now, for quoting a swear word from another post and a few consequetive posts I'm on 3 infraction points. What this means, I do not know.

Seriously? Seriously.

Comment

CFC would be more entertaining if you could redeem your points for cool prizes.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

You can redeem 8 infraction points as a ban.

Comment

Been there, done that. They need new prizes.

Comment

Working...
                            X