Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Biological Purpose For Early Morning Erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
    No offense but your three line poetic description killed my morning erection. I still think you could write a good self published book but you need to up your game.
    It was a line and a half, wasn't meant to be poetic, and you're a barely-closeted gay DL, so there.

NO NO NO. Biological IMPOSSIBLE.
    Try it and see. You have to sort of half-squat and depress your angle of fire to hit the bowl, but it's possible. If it weren't, I would have died from an exploded bladder halfway through my teenage years.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Using morning glory for sex is a terrible thing to do. It's hard to come, and all you can think is going to the loo.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

clearly you're doing it wrong, onodera.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          you're a barely-closeted gay DL, so there.

I just strolled over to the technology forum and noticed something. Wiglaf has started a thread asking for recommendations on hair dryers (with "advanced features"). Case closed.
          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

To get your dick wet.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

QFT
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                All right, sexpert, enllighten me. I say you simply have erectile problems if you have to use your morning wood for sex instead of going to the toilet and getting a normal one five minutes later.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

There is a lot of mud throwing in this thread directed at me personally. Let's please keep this civil and focus on checking the facts, has anyone actually had sex in the morning (Elok speaks in self published verse so nothing he says can be taken seriously) and if so have you managed to pee while you have a bonar? It seems evolutionarily impermissable because of the possibility of peeing during entercourse.

Comment

It's definitely possible to pee with an erection, it's just harder and takes concentration.

As for sex in the morning, I'm never awake enough until about 4 hours after I get up.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I knew we could agree on something. I have it even worse because I am straight and the last thing I want is to impregnate my secretary when I think I am just turning off the alarm clock.

It's definitely possible to pee with an erection, it's just harder and takes concentration.
                      Actually I don't know what you're basing this on because it's not possible for ANYTHING to come out when you have an erection, remember that the same chemical signals that trigger an erection also prevent anything from coming out of the penis area.

Comment

Wiglaf- how many men will it take telling you it's possible to piss with a knob-on before you concede the point?

Our cocks are superior to yours and can multi-task. Deal with it.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

What are you?

Comment

No one has claimed they can piss and ejaculate, for the record. And no one here I will wager has done ANYTHING with an erection aside from the OBVIOUS.

Comment

Are you sure that you are in ownership of a penis, Wiggy?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                                Our cocks are superior to yours and can multi-task. Deal with it.

In better terms, Wiggy, your penis is an iPhone, ours are Android and thus better.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X