Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Biological Purpose For Early Morning Erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a bigger liar, that's for sure.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I don't lie.

What size shoe you wear, boy?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

One size for every inch
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• American sizes, I should clarify. God knows what you use in Canada.

I'm a 13EE American.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• We use US shoe sizes.

There's actually very little correlation with shoe sizes. I've been with one guy who was size 12 and was about 5 inches.

Comment

• Asher:

How do you know he wasn't just an outlier? I mean I'm no penis expert (I try not to look at any except for mine), but I would suspect that, generally speaking, just as a larger in the body guy (height and generally robustness) has bigger hands and bigger feet, he would have a bigger generally speaking.

Comment

• Almost every guy is in the 6-7" range. No matter what size they are, in my experience. Asian guys tend to be a bit smaller. blacks, east indians, and lebanese guys tend to be slightly bigger but not by much.

You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                  Haha, you pee like a woman, Sir Og.
                  Behold.
                  For our blind readers:
                  1. keep your legs straight
                  2. spread them wide
                  3. simultaneously lean your ass back and your torso forward
                  4. use one hand to prevent your penis from jerking upwards
                  5. use your other hand as a counterbalance if your ass is too heavy
                  Clearly the angle of your erection is much lower than mine(as evidenced by the picture), so your solution cannot work.
                  Quendelie axan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
                    Clearly the angle of your erection is much lower than mine(as evidenced by the picture), so your solution cannot work.
                    Check the angle between the torso and the erection, it's about the same.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• This thread gets more and more bizarre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
                        Originally posted by onodera View Post
                        Check the angle between the torso and the erection, it's about the same.
                        I need to have my torso closer to horizontal to be able to pee. Your method would not work, AND I'm at huge risk of splashing.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Now I think something is wrong with me... mine is straight forward (ie- perpendicular to my body; horizontal). There's no pointing up to the sky.

Comment

• That's still quasi-normal, and it's definitely normal if you're genuinely well endowed.

Comment

• genuinely well endowed
                              Didn't we already establish that?

Comment

• We established your need for acceptance and compensation, which is contradictory to your claims.

Comment

Working...
                                X