Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Gay To Shave Your Legs, And How Do You Go About Doing It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Gay To Shave Your Legs, And How Do You Go About Doing It?

I saw a guy with VERY HAIRY LEGS and now I am self conscious. However, I also see gay men near Dupont Circle (AKA the Fruit Loop) with man purses and their legs do not look normal either.

Two weeks ago, I also saw a picture of a man with hairy legs and thought to myself, that does not look right.

Exit question, if you shave your legs, is it mandatory to shave your arms as well? Or does that just add to the gay, for lack of a more apropos way of putting it.

I admit this is the kind of question that is more at home in a junior high school locker room, but I have never had much respect for this place to be honest. Let's put it this way, I won't lose sleep over asking this question to you. My balls have dropped.

From bash:

< Spiff-Johnson > So i bought a shirt from express men.. does that make me gay?
    < cool4dude > no, the fact that you have sex with men makes you gay
    < cool4dude > the shirt just makes you a stereotype
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

It's not gay if you're a swimmer.

The other problem is that of consistency -- if you shave your legs, you must also shave your ass, chest, and back.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I swim noncompetitively

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          From bash:

< Spiff-Johnson > So i bought a shirt from express men.. does that make me gay?
          < cool4dude > no, the fact that you have sex with men makes you gay
          < cool4dude > the shirt just makes you a stereotype
          Having sex with men doesn't make you gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
            I swim noncompetitively
            Do you wear a speedo?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              It's not gay if you're a swimmer.

The other problem is that of consistency -- if you shave your legs, you must also shave your ass, chest, and back.
              Alopecia Universalis FTW!
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I have found that speedos dry faster and improve my abilities when I am playing Water Polo, which I have started doing more of in the past year. I do not know if anyone would believe me if I told them I shaved my legs to 'up my game', though, because I am pretty good right now and I don't know of anyone else who shaves to be good at recreational water polo. If anyone knows someone who does please let me know, but it seems like I am just making excuses. Is it time to man up and tell people looking Greek isn't sexy or should I pursue the Water Polo angle.

Comment

Tell them one of your mistresses would let you have a 3-way if you shaved your legs.

Comment

Does any girl actually say that? That sounds like something a guy would say. I have never been told a girl that. The predominant view is that girls would never say such a thing in my experience. I am in my 20s and have not heard that in my life.
                    Last edited by Wiglaf; April 18, 2010, 18:31. Reason: Added my age and removed unrelated Jim Cramer video

Comment

I was going to say...WTF does Jim Cramer know about women?

Comment

He's an attractive everyman, not some hotshot twink stock broker.

Comment

Comment

As far as I know, some cyclists shave their legs. Folks like Lance Armstrong. I cycle, but I don't shave them. I assume you do it just like the ladies do.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Nair?
                              Wax?
                              Razor?

Comment

Working...
                              X