Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Gay To Shave Your Legs, And How Do You Go About Doing It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiglaf needs to go to a spa and ask them for a full-body wax, with a Brazilian.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      I saw a guy with VERY HAIRY LEGS and now I am self conscious. However, I also see gay men near Dupont Circle (AKA the Fruit Loop) with man purses and their legs do not look normal either.

Two weeks ago, I also saw a picture of a man with hairy legs and thought to myself, that does not look right.

Exit question, if you shave your legs, is it mandatory to shave your arms as well? Or does that just add to the gay, for lack of a more apropos way of putting it.

I admit this is the kind of question that is more at home in a junior high school locker room, but I have never had much respect for this place to be honest. Let's put it this way, I won't lose sleep over asking this question to you. My balls have dropped.
      I admit, this thread is G-A-Y.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        I have found that speedos dry faster and improve my abilities when I am playing Water Polo, which I have started doing more of in the past year. I do not know if anyone would believe me if I told them I shaved my legs to 'up my game', though, because I am pretty good right now and I don't know of anyone else who shaves to be good at recreational water polo. If anyone knows someone who does please let me know, but it seems like I am just making excuses. Is it time to man up and tell people looking Greek isn't sexy or should I pursue the Water Polo angle.
        Water Polo? I suppose you have a yellow hankie in your back pocket also?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I once played water polo but the horse drowned.
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I have a friend who is a cyclists and he shaves his legs. He says they do it because if you fall you can get a lot more severe injuries if your legs are hairy. Apparently hairs on legs might peel off skin, while clean shaven legs are only slightly scratched.
            I think my friend uses a regular razor.
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

Back in the stone age, when I was in High School, they didn't allow us to wear bathing suits when we swam during gym class, so we were forced to play water polo naked. Imagine how that would go over these days.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You went to Catholic school?
                Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

No, it was the town's public HS.

The didn't trust us to ever wash them and figured we just throw them into our lockers wet and leave them there to rot. The did issue us normal gym clothes but forced us to hand them in every week for washing.

The girls were allowed to wear them though.

To make it worse, it was pool used for competitions so there was a window below the surface for viewing or filming. And you never knew who was down there due to the reflections.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh, c'mon, rah. That's ludicrous.

Just admit it, you went to school in the Vatican.
                    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

As I said, by today's standards it is, but back then (the late 60's early 70's) it wasn't. Ours wasn't the only school that did that. Let's hear from some of the other old timers.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think it will be not nice for a man to shave legs - the structure of your hair is not thin and it will be visible that the legs are shaved, so take care of you nails and it will be enough! Why do you think hairy legs are bad - not at all - at least for normal woman.
                        Mary
                        Last edited by Martin Gühmann; May 14, 2010, 18:15.

Comment

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And to make it worse, you weren't allowed in the pool until the teacher said it was ok so we would just stand around the pool naked waiting for the teacher to show up. Then he'd line us up to take roll call. It was quite intimidating the first time you had to do it.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, there are some things you shouldn't mention publicly.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I think your gym teacher was lying to you.
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X