Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

El Camino del Rey. The Most Dangerous Trail In The World?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Camino del Rey. The Most Dangerous Trail In The World?

Someone showed this to me and yeah, initially I thought, screw that.
    Then I thought again. Someone built this trail. If they can build it, surely I could walk it.
    I don't know if I would hazard walking it while filming it.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Not all that difficult for a person with good balance and some nerve. For others it certainly needs repairs done to the trail. I have seen far more difficult walks, some of which my nerve failed me and I reversed direction.

Comment

our 'King" in Texas is a bit smarter. Our El Camino del Rey is a multi lane paved highway.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

There are many a 2-lane precipice in the developing world. I've rode them in South America (Ecuador) and Africa (via matatu, not private car), and I figure I'd rather walk one. Once, in Kenya, I had a matatu driver hopped up on formadehyde alcohol passing cars on the precipice - a fellow researcher I was travelling with was very freaked out and required calming.
        Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
          a fellow researcher I was travelling with was very freaked out and required calming.

Ahahahahahahaha. Dirty sod. I must remember that one.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Looks like some of the hand rails have rusted out... definitly would have been safer to build with those hand rails ther
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
            X