I've got a hankering for pics of cute, blond Christian girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a hankering for pics of cute, blond Christian girls

There is only one man to talk to. And today happens to be his birthday!

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Thanks.

Here's a piccie. Don't mind the minion to the left.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

My birthday is only on the 25th of this month
      And how do you know that my wife is blonde?

Congrats Nikolai
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Yeah, we used to have a picture thread but alas, it collapsed under the sheer volume of Nikolai's pictures

Happy Birthday...I think that thread needs to be resurrected!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I definitely should be resurrected. But I probably won't post as much camp pics as before. At the age of 24, most females at camp are too young. When I was 17, it was okay to post pics of girls my age. It still is, but few of those are at camp. Ages 13-19, only girls my age are my fellow leaders. Which is some fewer than the ~50 girls in the age group 13-19.

But, I'll post some of the same age from time to time, relax everybody. Oh, and thanks Provost, for the belated HBD.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
          X