No announcement yet.

MLB 2011!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're already 47 games out of first. You were holding your breath?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• The Rangers are falling apart.
      "

Comment

• Right.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          You're already 47 games out of first. You were holding your breath?
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Sloww is.... well, slow. In some universe being 2.5 games back = 47 games out
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I think he meant my fantasy team. Which, last I looked, lost all categories last week, despite a 1.40 ERA, 0.89 WHIP, 3.70 K/BB, etc.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Garza - 1 BB no hitter

applause

Comment

• Garza

Great pitching performance.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    I think he meant my fantasy team. Which, last I looked, lost all categories last week, despite a 1.40 ERA, 0.89 WHIP, 3.70 K/BB, etc.
                    That's right, I was talking to you. Some people are in too big of a hurry to try and argue with me and act confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      I think he meant my fantasy team. Which, last I looked, lost all categories last week, despite a 1.40 ERA, 0.89 WHIP, 3.70 K/BB, etc.
                      Ah, ok. Yea, your fantasy team is hurting.

But I somehow lifted myself out of last place into 5th, so it can be done.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Pitchers named Roy.
                        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Phillies GM Amaro is so utterly moronic. Why give up Cliff Lee for middle tier prospects if you are going to turn around and trade for Roy Oswalt for better prospects than you got for Lee. Basically they screwed up even greater than we thought when they dealt Lee away.

Comment

• It does tend to shine a spotlight on the stupidity of dumping Cliff Lee. If the Phils had Lee, Halladay and Oswalt, they would be pretty scary in the postseason.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Glad to see A-Rod hit #600.

Can ESPN now STFU about it? Please?
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well 600 is a big deal and A-Rod was taking his sweet time getting it .

Comment

Working...
                                X