Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Problems

Hello,

1.) could anyone please tell me what ist the pre-condition for freedomfighter (Freiheitskämpferin) the Oposition of the Slavetrader? I made the scnic breaktrough to this unit, but i am not able to build it in any of my towns. I'm living in a republic and in an Monarchy I didn't see it too.

2.) Is it just a problem in my game, that the AI is very paranoid?
    I've got a peace threaty with one of my neighbors for a long time. The condition between our Countrys where fine. When I fund a new unit on the other side of the continent, I send it via "Go To" to one of my hometowns. On the way the unit crossed the white rounded place of a newly settled town of this neighbor, that I didnt know before. The next round I llok inthe tiom diplomacy advisor I found the the peacethreaty has been canceld an the Condition ist freezing.

Even if I banish an enemy slavetrader (I didn't fight him) I'm in a state of war with the AI Nation. (this makes the game much more difficult then nessasry I think)

3.)
    When I try to load any scenario I've got the error message that a lot of things can't be found in the the strategic database or the icon database. This include all Scenarios (AE, Seven SAmurai, Worldmap etc.). The game has been installed in Drive D:, Win 7 64 bit. CD is in the cd drive

CtP2; AE 28.02.2010

Thank you in advise.

Originally posted by Alith Anar View Post
    1.) could anyone please tell me what ist the pre-condition for freedomfighter (Freiheitskämpferin) the Oposition of the Slavetrader? I made the scnic breaktrough to this unit, but i am not able to build it in any of my towns. I'm living in a republic and in an Monarchy I didn't see it too.
    You need the techs and you must not have slaves or slavers.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
    X