Guess what! I'm... Jesus!?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what! I'm... Jesus!?!!

So i went to a psychic today, and they told me that i had an unusual past..... come to find out about it, guess what, DUN DUN DUN.

Before you dismiss this as the ranting of a psychotic, or the ravings of a schizophrentic, imagine what this means for everyone?

Yup not the second coming or third of fourth, no no 100s of comings later i find myself unable to perform any miracles, highly cynical, isolated, so not what people expect that I have only laughter to heal!!

Yup this is my latest update. Bet some of you wondered what happened to me (only because no one over leaves the OTF). giggles

As my first order of business I hold a big shame on you to all the people, that constantly quote me and can't get my main message right? WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. ok maybe it was the prose, but it means treat people (everyone) with love and dignity (and fairness) like you would want to be treated yourself.

Ok next thing, the crusades hmm generally not a good idea to fight in the name of god, as that will get you sent to a place you won't like faster then anything else. But i may consider letting it slide as i hate copycats *cough* (thatwhichshallnotbenamed) and you attempted to thwart the expansion of people who got an ever more wrong interpretation of the message, enough with killing for Christ's sake (no pun intended).

Third thing, Catholic Church, while i agree its a usefull idea to perpetuate larger families to keep the faithful safer in numbers, cut the crap with the lies about safe sex, do i really care who you have sex with so long as it is able to and does consent. Encourage familes, but don't be stupid about it. Oh i'll let you keep the silly hats too.

Fourth thing, Capitalism. Come to think of it didn't I mention something about rich people not being likely to make it to heaven.... don't recall having a conversation about cheat thy neighbor and profit off of them, course with the ability to turn water to wine they're are many um odd things that can happen ie: TOO MUCH WINE.

5th thing, Bigotry, see 1st thing, and if you still don't get it, remember the movie, Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter? ...something like that... you make me want to shoot things.

6th thing, prayer, i could biitch smack Constantine for his stupid lil council, anyways you don't need a church to worship god, but if you like praying along side others thats fine, just don't force everyone, what about "FAIR" = FORCE (answer*nothing*).

7th thing, Atheists, go ahead and continue not to believe in me or anything for that matter, but can you cut it out with the FORCING people to do as you want, i mean your belief system sounds like a religion at its extremes, I mean you've done some good from keeping people who yap about the wrong messages from being in power, but cut the crap about forcing crosses off graveyards and accident sites, let people grieve, how they need to, its just proper ettiquite, where is your humanity? (oh i forget your to busy pretending to be monkeys)

8th thing, Churches, as amusing as it would be to me for everyone to flock to me, i think you can keep em, just focus on making people good people, and non of this crap about salvation is the only way to heaven. You know what salvation is, its being a good person, so try to get that right at least.

9th thing, history, a lot has been said and done, that was or wasn't true. (I'll give you some answers, yes dinosaurs around with humans, people did used to live to be 100s of years old (till they abused that, so thank your wrinkley skin and acheing bones to your ancestors), atlantis = exists (elsewhere), life on other planets yes, aliens you betcha, aliens in the solar system we share YES!!)-- earth is kinda of a oddball, most lifeforms and civilizations live underground, silly NASA aliens are under ya! Mythological creatures (like greek stuff, goblins, dragons etc) - they existed and some still exist, no you people aren't THAT creative. (btw judas was god, you guys really missed that one, anyways after all of the beatings judas and my plan to take power away from the romans didn't work so well when i lost concentration with my powers. He killed himself bringing me back to life with his sadness, so i could attempt to teach past that incident. So yeah a lot of stuff is really wrong. Just remember a phrase, PERCEPTION OF REALITY IS MORE RELEVANT THEN REALITY ITSELF. sounds makavilian yes, but if people don't want to beleive in something it can eat them and they still won't.

11th thing, exorcisms, yes there are ghosts and demons and worse things, so you can perform these within reason, and I demand you have some good accountability for how its done. None of this stuff that happens in africa where they behead children cause they think witches cast a spell on them and made them into demons. Demons are tricky creatures, they tend to go after the mentally unbalanced (its a good way in this arrogent (about knowledge) society to mask their very existence). Just be humane and use some common sense about it. and no witch hunt see thing #1.

12th thing, other religions, so long as they get the point (and practice) about promoting good and healthy people and society tolerate them, stop this superiority complex you got going, Yes the jews were the chosen people, but it meant for THEN( chosen meant focused on), (cause they were being picked on) think about other peoples that are nowadays moreso and consider that as food for thought., grammer makes such a difference in how things are explained, sheesh. I really should have wrote it all down and made cliff notes.

13th thing, Apocolypse, revelations,--- for the love of god give it up already, I'm here to prevent such things from happening don't bloody hope for em. Crazy people, and they thought i was nutty. If you want it badly enough i guess you could kill most things, but someone will always survive, so just shelf this idea period.

I hope my message of wisdom changes some people lives for the better, maybe if it lasts on, espically in its intent i'll be happy again.

Oh and i know some of you will whine about this being offensive and ludacris, but did you really expect the shabby beard, and the robe?, get over it. I am not going to look like i did 2 millienium ago.

Bye for now and Bless you all.

P.S., sorry for the spelling and occasional grammer problems, this is why i never wrote anything down (big mistake)

It's good to see you again, EvC.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yeah... welcome back
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What happened to the Truppen des Toden? I kind of miss them...

Welcome back EvC.
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Thorn threads.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The raving fruit-loop is back in town.

Comment

We need more raving fruit-loops.

Hi there, Thorn.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Excellent. Well, now that we've established that you're Jesus, please could you put Ben right on a few points?
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                  Excellent. Well, now that we've established that you're Jesus, please could you put Ben right on a few points?
                  he said he was the son of god, not god himself. even jesus had his limitations.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

As my first order of business I hold a big shame on you to all the people, that constantly quote me and can't get my main message right? WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. ok maybe it was the prose, but it means treat people (everyone) with love and dignity (and fairness) like you would want to be treated yourself.
                    What about commandment number 1, Love your Lord your God?

Ok next thing, the crusades hmm generally not a good idea to fight in the name of god, as that will get you sent to a place you won't like faster then anything else.
                    So when the Muslims come and take our land we aren't allowed to fight them?

Third thing, Catholic Church, while i agree its a usefull idea to perpetuate larger families to keep the faithful safer in numbers, cut the crap with the lies about safe sex, do i really care who you have sex with so long as it is able to and does consent.
                    What crap? That sex leads and should lead to babies?

And yes you do care about who you have sex with, after all what's the point of saying one man, one woman, eh?

Fourth thing, Capitalism. Come to think of it didn't I mention something about rich people not being likely to make it to heaven.... don't recall having a conversation about cheat thy neighbor and profit off
                    Gee, I think the problem is love of money, not earning a living.

5th thing, Bigotry, see 1st thing, and if you still don't get it, remember the movie, Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter? ...something like that... you make me want to shoot things.
                    Well sure, but what about sin Thorn? Are we still allowed to say some things are just wrong?

6th thing, prayer, i could biitch smack Constantine for his stupid lil council, anyways you don't need a church to worship god, but if you like praying along side others thats fine, just don't force everyone, what about "FAIR" = FORCE (answer*nothing*).
                    You might want to talk to Peter...

7th thing, Atheists, go ahead and continue not to believe in me or anything for that matter, but can you cut it out with the FORCING people to do as you want, i mean your belief system sounds like a religion at its extremes, I mean you've done some good from keeping people who yap about the wrong messages from being in power, but cut the crap about forcing crosses off graveyards and accident sites, let people grieve, how they need to, its just proper ettiquite, where is your humanity? (oh i forget your to busy pretending to be monkeys)
                    Wow, and here I thought a ZOT was in order. You aren't a very powerful god are you Thorn?

8th thing, Churches, as amusing as it would be to me for everyone to flock to me, i think you can keep em, just focus on making people good people, and non of this crap about salvation is the only way to heaven. You know what salvation is, its being a good person, so try to get that right at least.
                    You've missed the point of the Gospels. The point is that you can't make 'good' people, because the only one who is Good is Christ. The point is salvation.

9th thing, history, a lot has been said and done, that was or wasn't true. (I'll give you some answers, yes dinosaurs around with humans, people did used to live to be 100s of years old (till they abused that, so thank your wrinkley skin and acheing bones to your ancestors), atlantis = exists (elsewhere), life on other planets yes, aliens you betcha, aliens in the solar system we share YES!!)-- earth is kinda of a oddball, most lifeforms and civilizations live underground, silly NASA aliens are under ya! Mythological creatures (like greek stuff, goblins, dragons etc) - they existed and some still exist, no you people aren't THAT creative. (btw judas was god, you guys really missed that one, anyways after all of the beatings judas and my plan to take power away from the romans didn't work so well when i lost concentration with my powers. He killed himself bringing me back to life with his sadness, so i could attempt to teach past that incident. So yeah a lot of stuff is really wrong. Just remember a phrase, PERCEPTION OF REALITY IS MORE RELEVANT THEN REALITY ITSELF. sounds makavilian yes, but if people don't want to beleive in something it can eat them and they still won't.
                    Man you are really out there Thorn. Oh, and it's Machiavellian.

11th thing, exorcisms, yes there are ghosts and demons and worse things, so you can perform these within reason, and I demand you have some good accountability for how its done. None of this stuff that happens in africa where they behead children cause they think witches cast a spell on them and made them into demons. Demons are tricky creatures, they tend to go after the mentally unbalanced (its a good way in this arrogent (about knowledge) society to mask their very existence). Just be humane and use some common sense about it. and no witch hunt see thing #1.
                    Interesting, we agree.

12th thing, other religions, so long as they get the point (and practice) about promoting good and healthy people and society tolerate them, stop this superiority complex you got going, Yes the jews were the chosen people, but it meant for THEN( chosen meant focused on), (cause they were being picked on) think about other peoples that are nowadays moreso and consider that as food for thought., grammer makes such a difference in how things are explained, sheesh. I really should have wrote it all down and made cliff notes.
                    How is it a superiority complex when Christians call the Jews God's people?

13th thing, Apocolypse, revelations,--- for the love of god give it up already, I'm here to prevent such things from happening don't bloody hope for em. Crazy people, and they thought i was nutty. If you want it badly enough i guess you could kill most things, but someone will always survive, so just shelf this idea period.
                    Ok. So when are you coming back, Thorn?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I like that you live in Asherville.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well, I like the addition of "silly blasphemy" to add color to the otherwise humdrum stream of "atheist blasphemy" found around this place. Diversity
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Prove that he isn't Jesus.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Goddammit, Ben.
                            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

What about commandment number 1, Love your Lord your God?
                              I wasn't coming here to correct the huge amount of erroneos errors in sacred texts, I leave it up to god to smite Moses he was a real d*ck. Breaking the commandments so god made him write them back up, well he shorthanded and left out a great deal of them.

So when the Muslims come and take our land we aren't allowed to fight them?
                              No i just said don't fight in the name of god, if they are a threating power knock yourself out, but god doesn't support war and killing in general and certainly doesn't support it being BLAMED(claimed) on him. (this is a double edged sword, so yeah them claiming to fight for god isn't going to work out so well for them either)

What crap? That sex leads and should lead to babies?

And yes you do care about who you have sex with, after all what's the point of saying one man, one woman, eh?
                              No I was addressing the catholics, not that they really have any more legimaticy they are just huge in numbers, and I think they are being stupid about things.

I didn't say anything about one man one woman.

Gee, I think the problem is love of money, not earning a living.
                              Earning a living is ok but doing so to the mass detrement of others isn't the idea.

Well sure, but what about sin Thorn? Are we still allowed to say some things are just wrong?
                              Within reason yes, but don't claim that god tells everyone what is right or wrong, cause if he did this world wouldn't suck so much /ranting , kinda disagrees with this amount of free will.

You might want to talk to Peter...
                              While i appreciate his ability to keep things going, he really didn't get a lot of it (at least the important stuff), neither did Paul. Closest one to get it totally was Mary Magadaline, leave to a patriarchical construct to try everything they could do to disgrace and ignore a woman. tsk tsk

Wow, and here I thought a ZOT was in order. You aren't a very powerful god are you Thorn?
                              I never claimed to be god, well i was the sun of god but thats a whole different matter, I had some divine powers but certainly not as much as the Avatar does and continues to have, he's not here to teach he's here to correct when things get a lil too out of order, and to keep a connection going between the cosmic force and human life. Most of you owe your life to him, this world has almost been screwed up so many times, as a person he tends to get **** on a lot lil do people know who he is, even then they still would prolly act like an ass anyways.

You've missed the point of the Gospels. The point is that you can't make 'good' people, because the only one who is Good is Christ. The point is salvation.
                              if there was such a thing as copyright at the time i should have done that so that there wouldn't be so much misinformation around, still people would find someway to screw it up i'm sure even then.

Man you are really out there Thorn. Oh, and it's Machiavellian.
                              Just because you don't see something or ever interact with it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Thank you for the spelling correction i kept mixing the worlds Malkavian with Machiavellia, for some reason.

How is it a superiority complex when Christians call the Jews God's people?
                              It was a tool meant to help those in need, it was finite, wasn't meant to be interpreted FOREVER.

Ok. So when are you coming back, Thorn?
                              I don't feel like it. This world is depressing.

I think the group that got things the most backwards is probably the calvanists, they seem to worship Urizen and not God. The irony is Urizen is esp now, (since i've finished a several decade long battle with Baphomet/Asmodeus), about the closest thing you can get to worshiping the devil.

Urizen is an entity who can create like god, but IMO is just a big baby and likes to cause more destruction then anything else (came out as bad batch). He would have been destroyed had it not (due to rules of set about in the universe) threatened a large chunk of this universe from being annihalated ie: takes a bit of energy to smite something that powerful.

Comment

Working...
                              X