Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most accomplished player for BTS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most accomplished player for BTS?

In another thread I am following advice of some folks I really do respect.

I have not only observed as individuals outside of the game but as competent players inside the game.

I was wondering, who here is so called recognized as a good sound source for strategy and tactics?

Maybe for War its one?

Maybe for science it is another?

Thanks and looking for input, maybe meet some folks here I have not encountered before!

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I think you will get a lot of different opinions here
    And I don't think there is just one person.

I respect Krill and Snoopy... their opinions and recommendations make good sense... and pretty much anybody else who regularly mauls me in MP games
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't really respect Krill though his opinions usually make sense.

Comment

Thanks guys

@ Ming, yes Snoopy369 taught me much in a few encounters I've enjoyed with him
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Trev is another one.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Wodan11 is one as well. And Ming and rah both offer sound input most of the time.
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Yeah, but I've gotten my ass handed to me way too many times in MP games to make any claim of being the best. I'd be happy if people considered me better than average.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Toni always does well in our diplogames.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'm considered the best in our group, but I'd probably get my ass handed to me by rah.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                    Toni always does well in our diplogames.
                    Toni usually did well in our group also. And you're not a patsy either Oz.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X