This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
    (( Could you please talk about this Anti-India alliance in pm? It makes me feel uneasy.. I like to think that everyone likes me.
    Btw India is not allied with the Natives, never really was. We respect them as a Taoist nation. ))

Our posts are done incharacter and are deliberate

and by the way , no one likes you they all fear you..

Comment

Dear Darius

As you are aware you have always ignored the allaince's calls for unity in forming plans agasisnt the Indians. You have decided to go your own way on this matter and wouldnt work with the others.

As to who is a member or not it is upto them to anounce it, but the alliance was formed not from wanting war but to prevent Indian domination of our nations. Whether by war or by diplomatic means.

We are the only nation that has continued to be truthful in all we do. We do not spin the facts into other things. We dfo not make secret deals bewhind closed doors and not discuss them openly.

We have treid Diplomcay with the Indians/Mali and Natives and got nowhere.

WE will now continue to icnreas our border securites for the real threat is out there.

Lor OF korea.

Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
      Leadership of Korea,

Can you elaborate on this Anti-India alliance?
      Why am I, leader of Persia, not invited into this alliance?
      Why is there an alliance? As neighbour of India I can only confirm that the Indians are good neighbours, even to those who do not share their ideology.

Why is there not an anti-Oroetes Alliance?
      Where was an alliance when the Medians invaded New Persia and enslaved all of us?
      Only the Indians were there to stand up against the illegal Steward.

You speak about this so called alliance already for ages.
      Are you just talking big out of nowhere?

I call upon all nations on earth to end war!
      We, the Persians, will lead you away from war!
      Too long have we all lived under the shadow of Hastog!
      But now there's hope on the horizon! A new day for man!
      Let's leave our twists behind us and step forward on the new roads into the future!

Let's unite as the human race, help each other and teach each other.
      We are humanity!

King Darius of Persia

Comment

this is a story about Persia

Darius liberates (new) Persia!
        Oroetes escaped to Media

Without much resistance Darius I of Persia liberated all Persian cities on New Russia. Oroetes was able to escape the armies of the King of Peace and sailed to Media. He is most probably not prepared to meet the many anti-Hastogianists and anti-Steward protesters in the harbours of Sardis.

All armies of Oroetes sided with Darius when he appeared! Only a few loyal Hastogianistic sailors were willing to keep the steward safe.
        They were barely able to escape from New Russia. A very damaged ship headed towards the east. some were in doubt that the ship would even reach the 'safe' shores of Media.

Oroetes escapes from New Persia in a heavily damaged ship. Last sign ever from Oroetes, the 'illegal steward'?

Darius I, King of Persia, and his wife
        Darius crowned King of Persia

After liberating Persia from the Median Illegal Steward, Darius is immediately crowned as King of Persia. There's no time for festivities or celebration though. The (re) newly crowned King had to board a large army to sail to the shores of Media to end the evil of Hastogianism and the Steward Rule for once and for always.
        Never before was there a better moment to eliminate Hastogianism. There were no Guru's anymore in Media, the Hairy and the Heavy Shrines were falling into ruins. The memories of Beli'Az and Far'Az and Fad'Az and all the other guru's were fading.

The people were ready for a new future! A modern future! With a united Media and Persia, lead by the King of Peace! Darius and his army sailed to the east to liberate the Medians and reunite the Empire
        Last edited by Persia (DoC); March 2, 2010, 16:43.
        Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
        <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

this is a story about Media

Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

We are currently unable to discuss your demands with the Steward of Media and Persia. We are not allowed to make decisions without his permission.
          You are mistaken about our position regarding war. War is an acceptable method to achieve ones objects, especially if some nation is blocking the path to success! (Wisdom of Hastog 1:8)

The Ottomans are justified in waging war against you if you are an obstacle to them, like Prince Igor was justified in waging war against the Ottomans. But the final verdict will be made by Steward Oroetes when he returns home. Perhaps there's something to gain for Persia on either side. Please make your offer in a personal letter to the Steward.

Secretary of Steward Oroetes
          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Prince Igor,

We share your position as being the victim of a cruel regime. Like you are abused by the Ottoman desire for expansionism, we were slaved by the Median Steward. We have liberated ourselves and we advise you to liberate yourself likewise! Destroy the tyrant and end war forever!

As soon as I have succeeded in the final destruction of Hastogianism I will fullfill your request to close our borders with the Ottomans. As we speak I am unfortunately not yet able to do as you ask me to do. I am on my way to the Median coasts and expect to bring the Illegal Steward to justice by the time this postal dove arrives at your palace!

Please don't give asylum to Oroetes the Fool but arrest him as soon as he tries to cross the Russian borders.

Bound by Brothership,

King Darius I

Comment

Prince Igor,

As agreed in our pact troops will be assembled and sent to protect your borders but ONLY after war has been offically declared by the Ottomen.

Chief Rep Peacecraft.
              The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

Igor,

You are enlisting the help of 6 nations and yet still claim you are small and defenseless.

You claim that the Persians are supporting us yet they are ready to close their borders to us, and tell me, how exactly were they more helpful to us than you in our war when they sold the both of us cannons?

Your Empire is the most disgraceful in all of history for you are the ones who stabbed your allies in the back (Persia) and you are the only nation to ever have razed a city (mine).

The rest of the world may turn a blind side and even offer help to you but what does that say about those nations?

Do you think we Ottomans have forgotten your sneak attack on us? Do you think we will wait and let you do it again when we have PROOF of your preparations?

Again, all leaders of other nations are either fools or unable to recall history if they do not know what your past shows and what mine does.

Anna Hatun

(ooc@ Persia. Yes you helped us in our war but also the Russians. I'm more referring to the fact that they attacked me, took 3 of my cities, razed another, all for no reason, and apparently had no repercussion. I thought diplo was more than a shoot em up FFA but I guess not... I'm not saying you were the only one I thought would react but one of yes)

Comment

Rip reports that Old Damascus has been sabotaged and major unrest ensues. Extra troops have been brought in to quell the unrest.

He looks at the world as the smallest civilization on the planet and muses about what allegiances exist in the world after his latest discoveries. He sees several nations with Destroyers, although at least two do not have Combustion.

He sees a Manander line as it is written.

Arabia - Rome - Byzantine - Egypt - Greece - England (d) - Korea (d) - Natives - Mali - India (d) - Persia - Russia - Orb (d) - Ottoman (d)

Inca

He was way ahead of his time in mind mapping and most thought it nonsense.
                  Last edited by Greece (DoC); March 2, 2010, 02:22.

Comment

yes the wise one from greece sees all.

Someone beign paid lots of gold to upgrade someone elses ships.....

Comment

Reply to Ottoman Threats

If the Ottoman empire were not sincere while signing peace with Russia, then Russia should have continued our campaign. We had territorial claims and ambitions and acted upon them. This was recognized by many nations.

As for your threats, it is simply good sense for the weak to seek alliances with others who are weak. The Native Americans tell of the single Arrow that can easily be broken, but the bundle is strong. Russia has been seeking to create such a bundle of nations, a Fasces if you were to use Roman terminology. For while we are strong alone, in union with others wil we be unbreakable.

[ooc @ Ottoman
                      I have made perfectly clear that Russia is a nation that feels wronged by its neighbours and that those "friends" were only friends of convenience. If you are looking for loyal friends I advise you to buy a dog. The actions of Persia and Ottoman in the early game limited Russia to 5 cities while you both grew to 15+. I have had no choice but to fight my neighbours, because my neighbours have been choking me since the start of the game. I've started 3 wars in this game, not a single time against a smaller or weaker opponent. That's not exactly FFA slaughter.]
                      Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
                      The Russian Dynasty:
                      Samo the Headbanded
                      Catherine the Progenitor
                      Dominika Ekatarinova
                      (Konya the Lost)
                      Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

Media almost liberated from Hastogianism by Darius
                        Oroetes hides in the Shrine of Hastogsburg

As soon as Darius landed on the shores of Media the citizen celebrated his arrival. City after city swore submission to Darius. The Median soldiers deserted their Hastogianistic roots and vowed to server Darius.

All cities were now under Persian control, except for Pasagarde (Heavy Hastogianistic Holy City) and Hastogsburg (Hairy Hastogianistic Holy City). Steward Oroetes was hiding in the shrine of Hairy Hastogianism, defended by only a few loyalists. The people of Hastogsburg and Pasagarde weren't as keen as the other Medians to join the Persians.

Darius once again ordered to get Oroetes alive to bring him to justice. While the armies moved to the south-east for the final battle, Darius started to prepare the final trial and placed himself on the chair of the chief judge

The people of Media welcome Darius with applause and cheers!
                        Last edited by Persia (DoC); March 2, 2010, 16:42.

Comment

English shipyards producing english destroyers.

Comment

The Broadway in Delphi

The finest Taoist musicals about God and his loving people's fight against evil.

Comment

Sha'Tao Citadel, Delphi

High Priest Kordush: Our governor in New India has overreacted the situation again. The Persian army was in fact led by Darius and He managed to get rid of those Hastogianists from the Islands.

High Priest Zulkash: Old Gods are dying, that's what happens when people turn away from them.. anyway: was it really an overreaction or the swift action prevented the war? Were we ready? Are we ready to defend ourselves or we have slept too long?

Empress Shakti: We are progressing as we planed, the advancements, the weapons, the construction of the Shivanti Towers.. but true: the world doesn't really look like as we have expected a century ago.. but what do you suggest? What would the God want us to do?

High Priest Zulkash: It is time to enter into the last phase of our plans
                              We can't wait any longer..

Empress Shakti: Impossible.. we are nowhere near for that.. the people are not ready

High Priest Zulkash: The people.. shall we wait untill the same happens here as in Media? No.. actually it will strenghten their faith. It will be a good example to the world too. We shall do what must be done' We must belive in our power and in the wisdom of God that this time we can not fail.

Empress Shakti:

...very well...

Ashoka, instruct your templars to take controll over all cities and introduce the new order

with fire and blood we shall prevail

Last edited by India (DoC); March 2, 2010, 14:09.

Comment

In the private office of Caliph Mustafa III

Secretary to the Ruler:

You realize that we have now crossed the point of no return sir. If Anna is successful there is no way that the people will let you oppose her absolute rule.

Caliph Mustafa III:

I have no choice, allowing her to handle the military and foreign affairs was all that stopped me from losing control to begin with, at least now we can shape domestic and trade policy. Look at the revenue we can generate in a single year! Anna knows that the tipping point in her new venture may well be what we we were able to purchase from the *******.

Secretary to the Ruler:

So this is where our heads lie, we must pray for success and her mercy, or, defeat.

Caliph Mustafa III:

Maybe she is right though, I had faith in our neighbors and what good did it do us? Even the puny Arabs thumb their noses at us. It is a pity that they did not heed my initial warnings, Anna will not be merciful with them...

Comment

Working...
                                X