No announcement yet.

Help Modding CTW! BHG or anyone please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Modding CTW! BHG or anyone please!

i'm creating a CTW campaign, and i was wondering as i go through the game files to see what can be done, can anyone tell if and how to the following [here are a few and somewhat similar]

is there a way to do any of these in the CTW campaign map? :

- have variable number of turns per different age

- enable/disable sea links between territories depending on ages
    - enable/disable sea links between territories depending on nation

- enable/disable nukes depending on age

- enable/disable free move depending on age

- enable/disable war depending on age

- enable/disable allies depending on age

- make bonus cards last more than one use, or be permanent

- allow a nation to permanently aquire another nation's powers once having conquered their capital
    and lose/gain them depending on wether they hold said capital

- allow a nation to remain in the game after having lost its capital, but for it to lose its powers

- just move passy through enemy/neutral/allied territory if there arent any corresponding troops, without attacking to take [just as if you were moving within your own territory]

- move one of your armies from one of the adjacent territories to the one that the foreign army is passing through to attack them, as if defending it from an invasion [you'd have to attack your own territory]

- save the battle score from the last skirmish as a variable to use in the CTW main map

- manipulate territory strenght, ie "get" "set"

there are a few more i have thought of, but for now i'll see if anyone can help me with this. thanks for anyone taking the time to read through these!

hey, no one? 123 views and not even ONE response? that's pretty lausy i'd say >

Comment

Working...
    X