This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaders of Korea,

If my Armada scares you, you may consider paying 500 gold.
    It may help you to sleep again instead of staring in terror into the horizon, fearing the appearance of the Fair Median Banner on the Horizon.

Guru Beli'Az of Media
    Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• The Ottoman Army and the Russian Navy

The Ottoman army has begun to trek near the Russian borders on two locations. A considerable force, the Russian home defences have begun to rally to meet the enemy troops now approaching. It is expected that fighting will be seen on Russian soil within 2-3 tactical turns. Dmitry Karamazov has himself been dispatched to oversee the defensive plans.

At the same time, the Russian navy has deposited Musketmen in two separate locations where the Ottoman empire has poorly defended cities, including a hill near the capital itself! The glorious Russian navy and its expeditionary forces has quickly gained a reputation of unparallelled skill and bravery.

Russia reiterates its offer to Ottoman, to hand over Bayezids wall and sign peace. If this will not be done, Russia has no choice but to continue its campaign of glory.

Picture: Russian Expeditionaries landed on Ottoman coasts.
      Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
      The Russian Dynasty:
      Samo the Headbanded
      Catherine the Progenitor
      Dominika Ekatarinova
      (Konya the Lost)
      Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• wtf another double post
        The Russian Dynasty:
        Samo the Headbanded
        Catherine the Progenitor
        Dominika Ekatarinova
        (Konya the Lost)
        Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• Queen Shivali has sent for Zulkash and was waiting for him in her bedroom, She was deep in her thoughts. She and Zulkash hardly meet these days, She become too old and weak, for a long time now the high priests had the real controll of India. And Zulkash, when he was not in his meditations, has spent most of his time with his new favorite,: her daughter...
          "The world is changing.. this change seems to be much faster than any time in history, people turn away from gods, start to belive in their own capabilities, individualism, science.. but where could all these lead? Changing the people's mind seem to be impossible, but the alternative? Cleansing the world from the non-believers, whose only sin might be our own failure is just as unlikely. What God really wants us to do?"
          -She was thinking about her last dream which She wanted to talk to Zulkash about. It seemed to be all too real...

Queen Shivali: "First I just heard the noise of war and destruction, then I realized I was flying, I saw cities.. burning cities, armies wielding unknown weapons, birds.. or dragons above them breathing fire. Then I saw a city which I have recognized, there stood the Holy shrine, it was the city of Taorisha. It was also under fire, attacked from the sea and land. I've realized that I was no longer flying but standing on the top of a huge tower erected next to the city. I've never seen a tower like that.. it was made of some kind of dark alloy, it was a hundred times bigger than our largest buildings. Suddenly I heard a terrible nosie and the whole tower began to tremble, strange blue lightnings and flames covered and came out from it., then I was lifted off again, higher and higher away from that tower untill I saw an other similar, then an other.. three towers, far away from each other at even distance forming a triangle and all emitting some kind of strange blue beam towards the other two....

Zulkash: Interesting.. You saw the towers of Sha'vanti,

Queen Shivali: So you know about these too?

Zulkash: The God has sent this vision to his high priests already, strange you saw it too. His wish that we build these towers according to the instructions He will send to us. What else did you see?

Queen Shivali: After those towers got connected all sent a beam to the centre of this triangle, into the mountans. Where these beams joined together they have formed a large blue sphere and soon I saw a huge white dragon emerging form this portal... She flew directly to Taorisha and with a single breath of fire wasted all the attackers. Then She flew away from our land, from city to city.. destroyed them all.. billions of people, thousands years old cities..nothing remained just ash..

Zulkash: The avatar of Sha'tur will born and will destroy our enemies, those who failed to listen us those who have betrayed us.. there will be no mercy then!

Queen Shivali: So what now?, we just build those towers and that's it? Wait untill this monster..."avatar" comes and cleanse the world?

Zulkash: Not at all.. building these towers will take an eternity. We must ensure that the non-faithfull can not interfere, that they won't even have the means to stop us.. they will try.. no doubt..

Queen Shivali: I can't say I can blame them. Something has really gone wrong. We were to convert the people, yes, even by force if necessary, but only to save the world and bring eternal peace to it. But how could we convince them that we are here to protect them from the evil demons when in the end we will be the one who bring the destruction upon them by our own monster..

Zulkash: No! Nooo.. THEY are the monsters.. those humans who refuse to accept their place, those who refuse to bow to Sha'tur and rebel against his order. These humans have no place in God's world, they would destroy it.

Queen Shivali: You have too low opinion of humans.. you may forget that they hold God's weapons, that I am a human too.

Princess Shakti: True, mother,.. a pity..

A tower of Sha'vanti

Last edited by India (DoC); January 30, 2010, 18:54.

Comment

• Baron Ozious had done his duty well. Close to the imperial court, and a man of respected skill in battle and administration he was chosen to act as regent during the childhood of the new Roman emperor. He acheived many things for Rome during his time. Tamed the icy wilds of Africa, arranged many lucrative deals with foreign nations, and expanded science, learning, and growth of his people. All while passing on the knowledge, skills, and plans to his young ward.

Now that the new Emperor is ready to assume his high office, Baron Ozious is free to move on. He is confident that he has left the nation on a stronger footing than when he found it.

In fact his reputation has spread so wide and far that the Arabs, to the north, requested his services after the passing of the Caliph. The Caliph's son is but an infant, so Baron Ozious was called north.

A Roman citizen still, he never considered himself an administrator for hire, but the Arabs seem to be accepting of him. It seems they have overlooked his earlier Roman proclamation where he condemned Islam as the faith of failure.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Due to he threat of The Persian , Korea is sadly hving to withdraw from the DESTROY INDIA Allaince. WE knoe whwt this means, and people can blame persia for this.

Comment

• Diplomats from around the world sent mesages bqack to the Korean leaders.

Koreas allies were shocked by the latest Korean action.

But the leadership stood firm

Till Persia recanted its goal of attacking any nation not paying, then the priority of korea is defence against Persia.

Comment

• Great Seabattles in Ottoman waters

The Glorious Russian navy has engaged and destroyed several Ottoman ships in the southern waters off the coast of Murad, losses of the Russian frigate NKV Unstoppable was reported. Meanwhile, the first Ottoman blood has been spilled on Russian soil. No Russian casualties reported.

It was after these triumphs that a message reached Prince Igor from the island of Bayezid. Roman troops now filled the city of Bayezid's wall. Was this a bid to join the conflict? Or just a way for the incomparably cowardly Ottoman to save their foul hides? It seemed all Ottoman flags had been removed during the night and replaced with Roman ones. Unsure of the situation, the Knight in charge, Lord Victor decided to enter the city under official Russian flag and was met by a Centurion of Roman Hastati who told him that the city was now Roman. While riding through the city, a group of Ottoman militia gathered together wielding axes. Making sure that none of them would cause any trouble, Victor took a sword and personally butchered them down to the last man. Covered in blood and brimming with bloodlust he decided to leave the city before others would befall the same fate.

Upon hearing of the city transfer, Prince Igor proclaimed a proclamation.
                  Originally posted by Prince Igor

In time of war, there are many who will seek to profit from the struggles of others. Now is such a time, Rome has deprived Russia of its right to conquest and under normal circumstances this might well have resulted in war. Russia admonishes the Roman government and the powers of the region to adhere to honor in war and not cowardly sell off cities right before their fall.

Russia demands that Rome formally take sides in the conflict and join the war, which is what they have in effect done by supporting the Ottoman in such a fashion, or prepare to make arrangements for transference of Bayezid's wall to Russian hands.

Should Rome involve itself in this conflict, Russia must call on its allies, as this conflict will no longer be a limited dispute between Ottoman and Russia, despite our continued efforts to avoid escalation.
                  (OOC I believe there is a rule against such city swaps)
                  The Russian Dynasty:
                  Samo the Headbanded
                  Catherine the Progenitor
                  Dominika Ekatarinova
                  (Konya the Lost)
                  Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• ooc No there is no rul for that but there is if they hand the city bwithing 50 turns.ack
                    The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• story below based on the story of Job

Fat Ottomans flee to Beli'Az

Guru Beli'Az of or Media was alone in his throne room.
                      All by himself.
                      Suddenly the doors opened.
                      A man arrived.
                      Stressed, scared, tired.
                      He had clearly ran for miles.

He bowed his head
                      And said: "Fat Guru,
                      I was in the field, the cattle was feeding itself.
                      Suddenly an army of 15000 Russians came.
                      They killed the cattle
                      murdered all men
                      I only am escaped alone to tell thee."

While he was yet speaking, another Fat Ottoman came in.

"Fat One" he spoke up.
                      "We were taking care of the sheep
                      in the fields near Mehmed.
                      The lambs were playing and their mothers were grazing.
                      Then suddenly a troop of Russians came.
                      They have slain the sheep with the edge of the sword
                      and sent bullets into the heads of the others.
                      I only am escaped alone to tell thee"

While he was yet speaking, another Fat Ottoman came in.

"Thy Fatness!" he whispered.
                      "I was in the city of Mehmed.
                      The streets were filled with people.
                      Children were playing.
                      Fathers were doing business.
                      Mothers were chatting.

Then suddenly a gigantic army of Russians came in.
                      They raped our women, enslaved our children,
                      killed all men and destroyed the houses.
                      No one was left alive.

While he was yet speaking, a Fat Minor Guru came in. It was the Minor Guru of Mehmed.

"Great One, Fat Guru" he started.
                      "We were in the Temple of Mehmed.
                      Worshipping ourselves, inspired by Hastog the Fat.
                      Then the Russians entered the place.
                      Their hair was long.
                      They killed us all and be-bellied the statue of Hastog the Fat.

Beli'Az raises fist in Anger

Then Beli'A raised from his throne.
                      Anger in his eyes.
                      "Not the Belly of Hastog!"
                      He raised his fist up and spoke
                      He spoke up with a Great Voice.
                      The Voice was heard in all corners of Hascon.
                      The voice was carried to the ears of the Russians.
                      It said:

"Prince Igor, now you have gone too far!
                      STOP IT or I WILL STOP YOU!
                      Make peace with the Ottomans at good terms.
                      Or I will make peace between you on my terms."

While the voice was still in echoing in the air,
                      the Guru ordered special armies of Grenadiers to
                      be dispatched to Ottoman lands, south of the
                      Mediterranean, to protect all Fat Ottomans.
                      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• A dove arrived on the main ship of the Persian Armada.
                        It brought a message.
                        An order was given.
                        All ships then changed course and sailed home again.

Comment

• To Guru Beli'Az

Dear Guru. You made it quite clear to us earlier that you do not care for what happens between Russia and Ottoman.

I quote from your letter to us:
                          Originally posted by Guru Beli'Az
                          Now one Hairy piece of scum invades another Hairy piece of scum.
                          Why would I care?
                          Why don't you kill all Ottomans and let all Ottomans kill you.
                          We don't care.
                          This war is not our business. Just keep it out of our lands.
                          You tell us to kill all Ottomans and when we kill some, you respond with great anger? You know that Russia does not fight wars to be considered noble, we fight to win. You have even agreed to sell us weapons. Weapons which we have paid for and are awaiting delivery of.

As we are fighting courageously against a larger enemy, in superior size and number, we have made choices that we feel are perfectly reasonable. As this letter is written, Ottoman troops have marched in large numbers onto Russian territory. The city of Mehmed was an extremely strategically important part of the Ottoman war effort and as such, there could be only one logical outcome. The Ottoman had every opportunity to defend it, and chose not to. At its location it made all Ottoman lands completely unassailable for any Russian army. Therefore, it was pure military tactics that demanded its burning. Persia has many great generals and must have known this would happen.

The Ottoman are both larger and more numerous than Russia, why do they need your protection? Can they not protect themselves? Perhaps they should not have been so greedy if they could not defend their cities.

As for peace, we have offered the Ottoman peace on terms, but they have not even replied to them. We wish peace, but it is the Ottoman who have forced us to war through their vast military buildup, including large numbers of Trebuchets which are in no way defensive weapons. As we are fighting an enemy superior in number and size, we must make use of any and all means to be victorious.

As for now, we are willing to agree to peace if Ottoman relinquishes one of their southern colonies in the land called Africa. We are not unreasonable, we are merely fighting a war of pre-emptive defence.

Prince Igor
                          The Russian Dynasty:
                          Samo the Headbanded
                          Catherine the Progenitor
                          Dominika Ekatarinova
                          (Konya the Lost)
                          Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• Prince Igor,

You could kill as many Hairy Ones as you wanted.
                            But you decided to raze the Temple of the Fat One.
                            You had to unbelly him.
                            Now you have gone too far.
                            Enough is Enough.

Now I have had enough of it.
                            I just want it to quit.
                            Stop it. End it.

Make peace with the Ottomans.
                            Find terms. I don't care how.
                            Just do it.

Don't question my decisions.
                            I don't care what I said yesterday.
                            What counts is what I say today.
                            Screw yesterday, it's tomorrow.

If they will not discuss peace with you,
                            then I'll make a new decision.
                            Don't bother me with that now.

Beli'Az

Comment

• Guru Beli'Az hides in his room

After finishing the letter to the Russians,
                              Beli'Az (tanned by the sun) returned to his personal room.
                              He needed to rest.
                              Inside his room he fell on his bed.
                              Cried like a baby.
                              The reports from Mehmed had broken him.

"I can't do it anymore.
                              It's all so difficult" he cried with his head buried under some pillows.
                              "They all want me to be mean and scary, but I simply can't do it"
                              His body was shakin.

"First the Russians want help, then the Ottomans want help. They all want help from me. But I'm scared. Now the Koreans are angry and I never wanted to scare them. I can't help it that I'm that huge and that I scare them all" he continued to whine.

"Help me mother, help me.
                              I wish that I was never born.
                              I should have been killed when I was a baby.
                              My life should have been terminated in it's dawn.
                              But now her I am.
                              Carrying the power of a hawk with the heart of a sparrow.
                              My hand on the button of destruction while I care for construction.
                              Mother please, take me back inside.
                              I don't want it anymore"

Then he straightened his face again and left the room.
                              No one knew about the heart of this Fat Lord.

Comment

• Russia,

I will keep this concise.

You razed Mehmed.

No civilization in the history of mankind has ever razed a city.

I offered you settlers for free before this. The siege equipment you saw was not intended for Russian blood, ask your friends the Byzantines if you don't beleive me.

Now they are.

I do not ask for help from anyone else.

You want peace? Kill all your people and drown the seas in Russian blood. After that, change the name of your capital city to Ottoman Slave. That is my price for peace and I will not stop bringing horror to your land until this is achieved.

Selim.
                                Last edited by Ottoman Empire (DoC); January 31, 2010, 16:46. Reason: ...

Comment

Working...
                                X