X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Byzantium (DoC) View Post
    vampires fear the sunlight ...
    ooc : i hope this isnt true... hmmmmm persia to easily win .....

we all love persia......

Comment

• Rebuilding Russia

The two brothers Karamazov, Fyodor and Dmitri had gradually come to power in Russia. Unsure of how their commercial and political strivings had resulted in near-monopolic control over many aspects of Russian life. Though they did in fact have de-facto control of the country, officially and publicly seizing control was out of the question as they lacked wide-spread popular support. Deciding to pull a rabbit out of the hat, they went searching for the lost heir of Dominika. Sailing under Britannian flag to the new world, the Prince and his guard had disappeared. The Brothers decided to seek the lost heir. Sending out his four fastest ships, Fyodor ordered his merchants to gather any information available. Dmitri spread the words among his officers to do the same.

Word went out, east and west, far and wide, the search for Konya Dominikovich had begun.
      Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
      The Russian Dynasty:
      Samo the Headbanded
      Catherine the Progenitor
      Dominika Ekatarinova
      (Konya the Lost)
      Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
        Sum Dak of Mali,

The war between Persia and the Natives has ended.
        You will now find an Indian settlement on the former Natives lands.
        I am on the process to settle two new cities for your friends.

If you intervene I will stop this settlement.
        I invite you to call upon India to follow Persia's example to settle two new cities for the Native Americans for the one city the took from the Natives.

If you worry about Sha'Tao, India may be the main source of your sorrows.

Great Guru Bad'Az of Persia
        The troops I am sending are not intervening in the settlement, but are there as a peacekeeping force for the war that recently erupted. You will not see these troops unless you try to invade in the New World once again.

I do not worry about Sha'Tao for it is the one true religion. God will provide for all and you would benefit from following in his ways. India provides no sorrow for me.

Sum Dak
        Mali High Priest of Tao

Comment

• Sum Dak,

Eventhough the concept of a 'peacekeeping force' is somewhat laughable to me, your forces are welcome to New Russia. I hope that you are aware that your peacekeeping troops will be between the Indian army and the Persian army. I hope that this will not be an uncomfortable situation for you.

Feel free to settle some of your 'peacekeepers' on our territory.

Great Guru Bad'Az
          Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Shivali,

It's shocking to see how you take advantage of the loss of your 'allies' that easily. Let me then be the one who steps up for the Native Americans (Poor nation, Poor nation, that's being done better upon by it's enemies then by it's friends).

I will settle the promised 2 cities for the Native Americans to compensate them for the city I took from them and you settle 2 cities for the Native Americans to compensate them for the city you took from them.

Bad'Az

Chief Powhatan was pondering the reports coming back from the new world, that there was the prospect of 4 new cities being donated to the Native Americans. If it came to pass he fancied calling the new territory,
            'Reserve nation'.

Meanwhile,they still had to prepare for the funeral of Wamsutta and to await news of these settlements..
            I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.

Lone Man (Isna-la-wica)(Teton Sioux)

Comment

I will settle the promised 2 cities for the Native Americans to compensate them for the city I took from them and you settle 2 cities for the Native Americans to compensate them for the city you took from them.

Bad'Az
              Bad'Az,

You are out of your mind.

1. Don't make promises and treaties in my name, leave that to me.

2. Actually I can even take on this one: sure I will build 2 cities for every city I've taken from the natives, which is count: 0 (reminder: You took one city from them and destroyed an other so your payment is valid, but what do I do with it?? )

3. But here is my offer: if the natives build me a city where I wanted to send my settlers I will give them the city which I just found _close_ to their lost city's place.

Shivali
              Last edited by India (DoC); January 11, 2010, 15:57.

Comment

• To: Russian leadership

According to our records a Konya Dominikovich and an unidentified guardian transferred from the SS Moscow to the SS York. The SS York has made land fall two weeks ago along the New Russian and Indian borders. Our records show all passangers have been dropped off.

We hope this make your search a bit more help full.
                The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• the true evil side of india is coming out ...

dont make demands from your brothers in tao, they do not need to give up citys or settlers

we are astounded that oour offer of south korea continent was ignored by all the taoist brothers and see how this has led to myuch strife

now englasn a good tao brother is helping the smal lgreeks settle new citys well done good and faithful servant

Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
                  Bad'Az,

You are out of your mind.

1. Don't make promises and treaties in my name, leave that to me.

2. Actually I can even take on this one: sure I will build 2 cities for every city I've taken from the natives, which is count: 0 (reminder: You took one city from them and destroyed an other so your payment is valid, but what do I do with it?? )

3. But here is my offer: if the natives build me a city where I wanted to send my settlers I will give them the city which I just found _close_ to their lost city's place.

Shivali

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                    the true evil side of india is coming out ...

dont make demands from your brothers in tao, they do not need to give up citys or settlers

we are astounded that oour offer of south korea continent was ignored by all the taoist brothers and see how this has led to myuch strife

now englasn a good tao brother is helping the smal lgreeks settle new citys well done good and faithful servant
                    korea...

Watch your tongue.. where were you when me and the Mali stand by our brothers??.. you do nothing but tell others what to do.. we are getting tired of your cries. We are helping those who want to help themselves-and following the true fatih of course-. Where do you think the Natives and the Mali got their galleons from??

Queen Shivali
                    Last edited by India (DoC); January 11, 2010, 17:59.

Comment

• The Vampire Army Exterminated

Good news, people of this world,

Good news, my fellow leaders - Ottomans, Russians, Britannians, Persians, Inca, Egyptians, English and Koreans - all who have made clear their hatred of the Vampire of India and her armies.

The second vampire army has been exterminated south-west of Adrianople.

It was not an easy fight. After raping the fair city of Arianople, leaving it a burning wreck, the Vampires army fled into the forests of Arianople. There they dug in, may of them experienced woodsmen building great fortresses for themselves in the dark places of the woods.

This festering stinking pit of evil could not remain, polluting this fair continent, threatening the freedom of all people. Once again the Byzantine army took up the challenge of defending the freedom of the world against the tyranny of the world superpower, with her frightening and arrogant technology.

Eventually the Indians were killed, hunted down in their lairs in the forests.

The Vampire army numbered 70,000 riflemen, 20,000 musketeers, 10,000 knights and 60,000 seige weapons. All were destroyed, though the casulties in the Byzantine army were terrible - 80,000 infantry mainly bowmen of various sorts, 40,000 cataphracts and 30,000 catapults.

But now - with the destruction of the second Vampire army - with more than 150,000 of the Vampire's precious riflemen sent to hell - the land is clean from her pollution, and men can breath freely once again.

Byzantium has led the way standing alone against the Vampire and her armies. Now nations of the world, we must act together, to free those nations held in her tyrrany, remove the threat of destruction that hangs over the whole world, and perhaps rescue the Indian nation itself from its plight, and the reputation of Tao'ism from the murderous queen.
                      Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Selim sat and watched as his father lay dying. Old age had brought this great leader of men to his death bed. Bayezid had watched over this nation and brought it to prosperity. When Bayezid took over from his own father, Mehmed, the Ottoman Empire was the most underdeveloped of all nations. With his diplomatic successes and an efficient policy of expansion, the Ottomans were now positioned to make an impact on this earth.

But Selim would not do things like Bayezid had.

Having been groomed for years as the succesor to the Empire he had watched as the world had become a more dangerous place. Whereas before Bayezid's friendship with the mighty Persians had kept the nation safe, the world was a smaller place now, and far off tales of the devil-worshipping Taos had reached Ottoman lands.

As Selim watched his father breath his last breath, servants quickly rang the bells in the palace court to inform all who had gathered and made prayers to Hastog for the soul of their leader, that Bayezid, leader of the Ottomans, has died.

Millions who had come to pay last respects wailed in sorrow but were silenced as their new leader, Selim, emerged to address the nation for the very first time.

"My people, my father was a great man and leader, let us all thank him for his work. I have been preparing for this time my whole life, and I decree the following;

The Ottoman Empire can no longer expect to continue its unblemished history of peace. I hereby command all cities to halt production of all buidlings and commence the immediate work on an army to keep our lands safe and to ward off any foreign threat. Our neighbours the Russians, once our friends, are no longer to be trusted. Although we have no plans to expand by capturing their cities, we must prepare the inevitable, a Russian attack on our soil. We will learn from the Persians and forever remain on guard.

Secondly, you have all heard of this warmongering faith called Tao, led by the Indian nation. Although the Byzantines have confirmed that the rumours are true surrounding the Indians, I command all Ottoman subjects to keep an open mind when it comes to other Tao nations. The English and the Natives, as examples, have always been fair in our dealings with them.

That is all my people, stay strong, for we are entering an age that demands more of us than ever before."

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
                          korea...

Watch your tongue.. where were you when me and the Mali stand by our brothers??.. you do nothing but tell others what to do.. we are getting tired of your cries. We are helping those who want to help themselves-and following the true fatih of course-. Where do you think the Natives and the Mali got their galleons from??

Queen Shivali
                          queen

if wwe had the science you had and themilitary no one would dare stand up to a taoist brother like the persians did to the natives.

what have i done ntohing becasue we have no missionaries carying rifles , we have no scentific lead over all other nations

your decalred war in the name of tao on byzantine yet when a hastog declared war on a tao brother where were your armeis then

i have had enough of you pretendign to even be a bleeiveer, you have shown you are a false leader and have a hidden agenda

you fear persia and you are a coward.

come invade me for my use of open tongue if that makes you feel better, i cower before no one, but that does not mean i will win any fight, it just means i don not fear death

Korea will hav enothing to do with india till a true bleeiver is indstalled as its leader

whatever consequnces of that be it so,

but it is a chance for india to show is it here to dominate the other taoists or to convert the world..

The Mad Monk of Korea

Comment

• I do hereby call on the world of Taoists to make a declaration, is it he true Tao way you are followinjg or are you decieved too,

We need our spiritiual leader to be a true bleiever, not hell bound on the worlds destruction

Lets not be silent any more.

India can threaten us and kills us all, but lets not stsy silent

Tao brothers , stand together and denounce the evil that india has become.

This is the chance for true tao to show what it is about,

The voice of God has spokem

Comment

• Good news Greek friends!

We have settled the first Greek colony in the southern new lands. We have dispatched the keys from its gates to you. An English galleon its on it way to be delivered to you, so you can transport the much needed workers.

Because the settlement is unprotected i will have some of my men stay and fight off the wild men and beats until your people arrive.

Also you may be glad to hear that the Ottomans have a settlement not far from yours, this will make for a great trading opportunity and relations.

In Friendship,

Gen Hulk

Comment

• Traitor...

You are speaking lies

I immediately supported the Natives though I left the decision to them if they want a war, you saw I was ready to fight by their side even if that meant loosing my unprotected colonies. Meanwhile you cowardly did not even say anything. We are strong if we stand for each other, but you do nothing but attacking us.. I got enough of you and your kind. First I finish converting Byzantium then make you reread the book of Sha'Tao untill you truly understand it.

Shivali

Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                                queen

if wwe had the science you had and themilitary no one would dare stand up to a taoist brother like the persians did to the natives.

what have i done ntohing becasue we have no missionaries carying rifles , we have no scentific lead over all other nations

your decalred war in the name of tao on byzantine yet when a hastog declared war on a tao brother where were your armeis then

i have had enough of you pretendign to even be a bleeiveer, you have shown you are a false leader and have a hidden agenda

you fear persia and you are a coward.

come invade me for my use of open tongue if that makes you feel better, i cower before no one, but that does not mean i will win any fight, it just means i don not fear death

Korea will hav enothing to do with india till a true bleeiver is indstalled as its leader

whatever consequnces of that be it so,

but it is a chance for india to show is it here to dominate the other taoists or to convert the world..

The Mad Monk of Korea

Comment

Working...
                                X