X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
    Persia removes illegal Colony

The Native American colony, Nacogdoches, on New Russia has been removed by Persia. The colony of Nanih Waiya will be removed soon. If the Natives hand this colony over voluntarily, Persia will abstain from a penalty raid on Native American homeland and it will give the Galleon, worker and two soldiers in New Russia an unharmed journey home.

India needs to stop attacking the hertics to the north and stand by its cousins the natives.. With such strong missioanires it would be more advantagoues to send them to protect native taoist towns..

Comment

The monk walked into the hiugh counicl, none dared speak.

He strode to the head table and picked up the crown of the Lord of korea.

He spoke to god again to confirm his actiosn were true.

:"I am now your leader. All of The Koreas listen to me, I am Gods chosen one, we shall lead Taoism to the world, all shall worship the one true God. There is no other God chosen amongst the world."

He turned to his priests and his aidees

"Send word to the Queen of India, she is not following Gods path, she must repent of her ways and retunr to gods path. There is one in the temple in India who is Gods chosen for that country, The Queen has been influenced by Evil, Tao is not Evil ."

The Monk smiled and spoke to GOD again.

He then had every ex goverment advisor beheaded.

"Tao is here t ostasy"

Send word to all the word, if the Evil Queen does not repent, we must cast our votes for spiritual leader to another"

WE need a Taoistt conference , we need a new leader!!!!

Comment

Oh England oh England Criued the MAd Monk

Why are yuor soldiers so close to battle to thr north. Bring them home safely do not join either side up there. If you must use them send them to the natives. They are our brothers in need.

But best bring your men home, communing with the Byzantinians can only bring harm to Tao.

Comment

Queen Shivali,

If you settle a new city on the former colony of the Natives, then I will leave the responsibility to settle 1 of the 2 Natives colonies to you.

Great Guru Bad'Az
          Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Guru Bad'Az,

You are talking non-sense.. I have nothing to do with your agreement with the Natives, though I suggest you keep your word.
            Know, that your trick whereby you acquired most of those lands annoys us enough already. We let the Russians settle there not You, we even helped them. And now You forced the Natives out of their two small colonies..

Queen Shivali

Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
            Queen Shivali,

If you settle a new city on the former colony of the Natives, then I will leave the responsibility to settle 1 of the 2 Natives colonies to you.

Great Guru Bad'Az

Comment

Queen Shivali,

If you settle on Native former ground, then you compensate the natives.
              I will compensate the Natives for the ground I took.

Great Guru Bad'Az
              <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Bad'Az

That settler you see was sent elsewhere, but had to turn back because of the situation you created. Take that land where I was sending my settlers to, it's even closer to you, if you wish.
                You compensate the Natives for the two cities you took from them, about the land: you have no rightfull claim anywhere there. You already have that (soon to be) 15 cities what was promised to the Russians, be happy with it.
                Again: You fullfill your bargain I have nothing to do with it-if you won't you just show how much your words worth.

Shivali

Comment

Shivali,

It's shocking to see how you take advantage of the loss of your 'allies' that easily. Let me then be the one who steps up for the Native Americans (Poor nation, Poor nation, that's being done better upon by it's enemies then by it's friends).

I will settle the promised 2 cities for the Native Americans to compensate them for the city I took from them and you settle 2 cities for the Native Americans to compensate them for the city you took from them.

Bad'Az

Comment

Late into the night, Sum Dak pondered what to do. He was very disgruntled that Persia would dare attack the Native Americans for their land and force them to move elsewhere. Why couldn't Persia settle in these areas where the native Americans were being forced to live. This was unjust!!

Early the next morning, Sum Dak gave orders for troops to set sail to the New World. "We must protect our brothers in Tao! Go forth warriors and uphold the principles of Sha'Tao. You will find the Indian colonies are receptive to your arrival and will take care of you in our endeavors to protect what is rightfully the Native Americans. Whose to say the Persians won't try to uproot the Native Americans once more?"

Comment

• India!

The Council of Apos is deeply displeased by your abuse of Peruvian lands using them as a conduit for an attack upon a friendly nation. This is nothing like the Teachings of Peace and Brotherhood described to the Quechua people as being Taoism.

You have bullied Egypt and now seek to destroy Byzantium. When they have capitulated all the lands of the west will be open to likewise treatment. Let us face facts here. This is a colonialist war and nothing more.

If this continues Peru will no longer be able to think of India as a friend pursuing a noble and just cause but simply as an imperialist power that has twisted Taoism into nothing but a mimicry of Hastagoniasm.

LEAVE OUR CONTINENT!

Yahuar Huacac,
                      Supreme Apos of the Peruvian Republic
                      Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• FOOLS!,

I'm here to protect you from the evil demons like Hastog, and now it seems even from yourselves as you have clearly lost your faith along with your mind. I used your land to do what you should have done.. what you ALL should have done long ago. You may all become corrupted but I never will! I will do what must be done...

Queen Shivali

Comment

• Sum Dak of Mali,

The war between Persia and the Natives has ended.
                          You will now find an Indian settlement on the former Natives lands.
                          I am on the process to settle two new cities for your friends.

If you intervene I will stop this settlement.
                          I invite you to call upon India to follow Persia's example to settle two new cities for the Native Americans for the one city the took from the Natives.

If you worry about Sha'Tao, India may be the main source of your sorrows.

Great Guru Bad'Az of Persia

Comment

• seems the indains fear the persians .... this is not good ....

Comment

• vampires fear the sunlight ...
                              Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• The flame of insurection has been lit. A fool tricked by the sweet sounds of a great evil gathers men who's minds are easily swaid. They spread throughout the empire trying to covert others with fear. Lead by a very charismatic fool named Brother Obama, mass riots break out killing many and causeing the Brotherhood to break.

Caught in the crossfire Kane alone with many of Britannia's brightest scientific minds are thought to be dead. Reports are still unclear but Kane's body has yet to be found.
                                The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

Working...
                                X