Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans can take their trash and shove it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexicans can take their trash and shove it.

The Tijuana river is one of the most polluted rivers in North America with one of Mexico's largest cities dumping millions of tons of untreated sewage in it every day plus numerous maquiladora factories (1st world factories which moved to Mexico to avoid environmental, wage, or other laws) dump huge quantities of industrial waste directly into the river. Worse, every day Mexicans, not wanting to pay a dump to dispose of things they want just throw tons and tons of crap into the river every day and then when the region gets heavy rains (as we have recently) all of this garbage floats north on the river ending up in the US or in the Pacific Ocean.

On the American side the river estuary has been turned into a nature preserve since it is pretty much useless for anything else plus Americans have paid hundreds of millions to construct a new sewage treatment plant which the Mexicans refuse to use unless the US gives them an annual budget to pay to run the facility. They just don't care since all the **** floats north. Here's a picture of what this nature preserve looks like now after heavy rains and flooding:

So **** YOU MEXICO! You people are a bunch of filthy littering bastards.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

San Diego sounds like a ****ty place.

The #1 export from Canada to Michigan is garbage. No joke!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Technically this is south of San Diego.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I can't tell where the garbage ends and the hipster begins.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

DF post in 5,4,3,2,1
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post

The #1 export from Canada to Michigan is garbage. No joke!

Wezil approves of the garbage haulers.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Oh no, Oerdin. Mexico is a great country. I've been told for years here that I shouldn't consider them as 3rd world ass holes.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Dont worry they're all moving up here where they're sure to obey our laws wrt pollution.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Like they obey all other laws.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Oh no, Oerdin. Mexico is a great country. I've been told for years here that I shouldn't consider them as 3rd world ass holes.
                    You know, the Mexicans I've talked to really don't like you lot either When I was in Mexico City they were really suspicious of me until the realised I was British and not American. Then they were quite fantastic
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

numerous maquiladora factories (1st world factories which moved to Mexico to avoid environmental, wage, or other laws)
                      Get it right, Oerdin. It's your trash, because you (Americans in general) create the trash they chuck out by buying the **** they produce...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                        You know, the Mexicans I've talked to really don't like you lot either When I was in Mexico City they were really suspicious of me until the realised I was British and not American. Then they were quite fantastic
                        That really bothers me a lot. There are so many Texans crossing the river illegally and screwing up Mexico. Who can blame Mexicans?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                          Get it right, Oerdin. It's your trash, because you (Americans in general) create the trash they chuck out by buying the **** they produce...
                          What does that have to do with them pumping raw sewage?

Fine have it your way, I am sure a million Mexicans being unemployed will solve the problem
                          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Doesn't California already have a hispanic majority population? You might want to quiet down Oerdin, and bow down before your new Mexican overlords . I presume state legislature pass laws requiring Spanish from all state employees within the next 5 years.

Comment

Hell yeah. They don't have guns in California. You want to talk about easy pickings? It isn't like Texas.

Comment

Working...
                              X